28: marry you

9x06

9x06

-Babe, what if I'm hurting the baby?- Jackson looked at me as he was on top of me in our bed.

-You've got to me kidding me, Avery, you're a doctor, for fuck's sake!

-I know, I know- he kissed me again and then pulled back- I'm sorry I can't to this, I just feel like I'm squashing our baby.

I sighed and rolled over so I was on top of him.

-Better?- I leant to kiss him.

-Yeah.

We finished and we both entered the shower before we had to leave for work.

-Mer called- I said as I put the shampoo on my head- she said Cristina's back.

-Nice- he smiled and turned me around so he'd spread the shampoo all over my hair.

-Derek's freaking out a little bit 'cause he thinks she's gonna steal Mer again- we both chuckled and he washed the shampoo off  my hair- how do we tell them?

-Oh, you figure that out. I have enough with my mother- I nodded because he was right- I'm done with your hair.

-You want me to do yours?- I joked as he had a shaved head and he rolled his eyes.

-Ha, ha, ha, you're so funny- he said with sarcasm and I puckered up my lips so he would kiss me. He laughed at my gesture and leant down to kiss me- now let's get ready.

We both started to get ready and as I was finishing to dry my hair his phone sounded.

-Oh my God- he said with horror and passed me the phone.

-Oh my God- I repeated reading the message Richard sent him thinking he was Catherine- dude, I'll never look at him the same way now. I'm forwarding it to your mom.

-Stop it!- he tried to reached the phone but it was too late. He closed his eyes as he snorted- it's a very visual message. I hate you now.

-I'm carrying your child, you can't hate me- I laughed grabbing his hand- let's go, love, I'm sure you've got a pending conversation with Richard.

-I'll never get over this.

...

-If it isn't my favourite cardio surgeon!- I exclaimed as I approached the nurse station where my friends where.

-Hello, sunshine- she smiled at me- I actually can't believe I missed having you around.

-Well, you can't get enough of me- I shrugged joking.

-Tell that to Avery here- Alex palmed Jackson's back and he just smiled looking at me.

-Girls- I said to them- we've got the meeting.