42: she's the boss

10x14

I kissed Jackson sitting on top of him making the most of our 30 minutes before Mark woke up. I started to press kisses on his neck and then all over his chest. I stopped when I reached his pants and smiled as I heard him moaning.

-Cora...- he murmured but our moment was interrupted by my phone ringing- don't answer- he cupped my face and kissed me, but it wouldn't stop.

-I think it's important- I pulled away and he sighed. I grabbed the phone- Derek, you better be dying.

-Do you think I should wear a blue tie to the interview?

-I'm gonna kill you- I murmured- but you should wear that one, blue makes your eyes stand out. Who knows? Maybe you can start a romance with the president.

-You're hilarious- my brother answered with sarcasm- I'll see you at the hospital.

-Yeah, bye- I hang up and looked at Jackson- I'm sorry.

-Did he really just called you to choose the colour of his tie?

-Yep, we're the Shepherds you can't judge us.

-Did he really stopped our sex for that?- he repeated and I smiled like a child.

-Well, we can continue...- I was interrupted by Mark's cries- okay, no sex this morning- I pecked his lips- but I'll make up to you, I promise.

-I hate you- he threw me a pillow.

-You love me!- I sent him a kiss through the air.

...

I sighed as Owen spoke to everyone about the new policy in the stairs.

-Don't look so thrilled- Meredith smirked at me.

-Don't get me started, Grey- I gave her a look- your husband interrupted my morning sex.

-Yeah, he's not getting any either.

-You're still mad at him?- I frowned- I thought you'd be happy. Oh...- I murmured realizing- you don't want to move to DC.

-Exactly- she nodded- of course I'm happy for him, but this is my place, you know?

-Yeah, it is mine too- I exhaled- I'm sure you'll figure out something- I smiled at her- gotta go, Mer. Oh! Are you gonna need any help with the kids tonight?

-I'll get Cristina over, it's fine.

-Okey-dokey.

...

-That's a nasty osteosarcoma- I frowned looking at Callie's Ipad as we walked with Alex.

-Yeah- she sighed- we'll need another day to get the final report, but it looks like a high-grade one- I looked at Alex who didn't say anything.

-You good, Alex?- he ignored me- okay...- Arizona approached us- hey! I've been told you got a gift?- she smiled- show me, show me!- the blond showed me the ring Callie had given her- it's beautiful, you really have a good taste, Callie.

-Tell me about it- Arizona chuckled and I smiled- hey, Alex, you wanna hear the story?

-Not really- he exhaled.

-Could you at least pretend?

-Alex!- we stopped as we heard Jo screaming- you can't keep ignoring my pages. We really need to talk.

-Not now- he said annoyed and I raised my eyebrows.

-If not now, when? We can't sneak off to have a private conversation. It's forbidden!