02- Sister Bonding

The next day Violet, Mia and Vince were all sitting in the  living room at the Toretto's household when Dom comes into the room

"Yo Vince. We got to head out." Dom tells Vince.
"Okay." Vince says kissing Mia's forehead before standing up and walking over to Dom.
"Where do you need to go?" Violet asks confused.
"Don't worry sis we will be back soon." Dom tells his youngest sibling. "And Mia don't tell her."
"Don't tell me what?" Violet asks looking between Dom and Mia, "Whats going on where do you guys need to go?"
"Vi. Me and Vince really need to go I will tell you later. Okay?" Dom says but before Violet could reply Dom and Vince were already out the door.
"Mia where are they going?" Violet asks her older sister.
"Sorry sis but I can't tell you." Mia says.
"What no Mia you have to tell me whats going on?" Violet asks getting annoyed.
"Please Vi just drop it." Mia sighs.
"No Mia tell me. If you aren't telling me its clearly bad. And I am not ready to lose my oldest sibling again. I cant go through that Mia. So please just tell me." Violet begs.
"You wouldn't have lost him the first time if you didn't run off with Jakob." Mia snaps instantly regretting it. "Vi, I am so sorry I didn't mean to say that."
"No its fine. I get it." Violet says before standing up and walking to her room.
"Vi!" Mia calls as Violet closes and locks the door.
Violet instantly breaks down into tears.
"Mia's right. if I hadn't of ran away I wouldn't have lost both her and Dom in the first place." Violet says to herself as she slides down the door and curls up into a ball.
"Violet." Mia says knocking on her sisters door.
"I am fine Mia. I just want to be alone." Violet tells her older sister.
"You might think you want to be alone Vi but you don't. Maybe you don't want to talk or see anyone at the moment but you definitely don't want to be alone and that is why I am going to sit on this other side of the door and wait for you to be ready to talk." Mia says sliding down the other side of the door.
"Love you Mia." Violet says smiling a little and leaning her head against the door.
"Love you to Vi." Mia says doing the same.
"Remember that time we went to the skate park with Dom, Jakob and Vince." Violet says laughing.
"Oh yeah." Mia says laughing as well.
"And you were trying to impress Vince." Violet says.
"Violet. We said we weren't going to talk about that." Mia says.
"Even back then you liked him." Violet says teasingly.
"Don't you remember Alec." Mia says referring to Violet's first ever crush.
"Oh god." Violet says laughing.
"You guys were best friends and he was always over." Mia says laughing.
"Dom and Jakob even threatened him a few times." Violet adds.
"Luckily he didn't seem fazed by it." Mia says.
"Yeah I know." Violet says standing up. "I am going to open the door."
Violet opens the door as soon as she says that which doesn't give Mia enough time to stop leaning on the door so she falls backwards making them both laugh.
"Sorry sis." Violet says still laughing.
"Its fine." Mia says getting up and brushing herself off. "Want to go downstairs and watch a movie."
"As long as there is popcorn and Soda's." Violet says.
"Aren't we a more beer kind of family?" Mia questions.
"Yeah but you never have beer during a movie. You should know that." Violet says nudging her sister laughing at a memory that popped into her head.
"Yeah your probably right." Mia says thinking of the same memory.
"Why then?" Violet asks teasingly.
"Because last time anyone in our family did they got so drunk and got mad at the film and broke the tv." Mia says.
"Good. Okay lets go." Violet says before they head downstairs.