45: Bring Her Home

Dom called Tej, Roman, Han and Gisele who had all agreed to come

Dom called Tej, Roman, Han and Gisele who had all agreed to come. Before he makes his way to tell Violet, Brian and Mia.
"What do you think of this?" Brian asks his and Violet's son Jack while he shakes a rattle toy in front of him.
"He likes it." Violet says with a smile.
"Or this?" Brian asks holding a toy skyline in front of Jack, who reaches for it. "Yes." Brian looks at Violet with a victorious smile causing her to roll her eyes playfully. "That's my boy. Alright. Lets see how this thing flies." Brian picks up and paper airplane. "You watching?" Brian asks and when he sees Jack watching he throws it before Dom pulls up in front of where the plane landed. "It's uncle Dom. What do you know? Are you waving?"
"Hey Jack." Dom says as Mia comes out the house with Nico in her arms. "Hey Nico."
"What's up, uncle Dom? What's up, uncle Dom?" Brian says for Jack while waving jacks hand around.
"Are you already pushing imports on him?" Dom asks when he sees the toy skyline.
"You say 'dad's not pushing anything'." Brian says looking down at Jack before looking at Dom who had kneeled in front of them. "He chose that car."
"We know he's a O'Conner, but I have brought you something Jack." Dom says before pulling out a toy charger. Jack starts reaching for the car before Dom smiles and says "yeah, he's also a Toretto."
"I don't know." Brian says taking the toy car off Dom while Violet smiles at him victoriously.
"Luckily he has a couple more years to decide, right?" Violet says looking at her son.
"I think he decided, Vi." Dom says watching Jack play with the toy charger.
"I think it's time for his nap." Violet says taking Jack from Brian before standing up and going over to Mia and Nico. "Want me to put Nico down for a nap as well?"
"That would be a lot of help." Mia says before handing Nico to Violet.
Violet goes and puts the two babies to bed while Mia gets her, Dom and Brian a beer each.
"It's weird, huh?" Brian says taking a sip of his beer.
"What's weird?" Dom asks back.
"We got everything. You know, down to the beer and the barbecue. But it's just..." Brian pauses and shakes his head with a chuckle. "I don't know, it just doesn't feel like home. Maybe it's because, uh, you don't realise how much you appreciate something until someone takes it away. I don't know. The place has probably changed so much, you wouldn't even recognise it anymore."
Mia nods in agreement before taking a sip of her beer.
"Yeah. Everything's changed." Dom says in agreement.
"So what's up with you? What's going on?" Mia asks her brother while Brian puts his beer down.
Dom sighs before handing her the file Hobbs' hand given to him.
"Taken a week ago." Dom tells Mia and Brian while Brian takes the file out of Mia's hands.
"Diplomatic security service, Hobbs." Brian says before pulling out the photo. "You know I use to do this shut all the time as a cop. This is exactly what cops do. He's messing with your head. Letty's dead, Dom."
"I need to know for sure." Dom answers.
"Then I'm going with you." Brian tells him.
"Me too. Letty was like my big sister. If there is anyway I can help to get her back then I am going to do it." Mia explains.
"You both said you were going to leaving this life behind." Dom tells them sternly.
"We all said we would leave this life behind." Brian says.
"They are right Dom." Violet says coming up behind Brian and putting a hand on his shoulder before he grabs her hand. "We're family. We got a problem we deal with it together. And I'll feel safer knowing you all out there, watching each others backs. You are stronger together. You always have been. I will look after Jack and Nico. Now go get Letty. Bring her home."