09: Barbecue

Violet pulled her hair out of the ponytail it was in as she walked over to Dom and Mia

Violet pulled her hair out of the ponytail it was in as she walked over to Dom and Mia. Violet just got there when a shitty looking car was pulled up to the entrance.
"What the hell is this?" Dom asks as him, Mia and the rest of the team besides Violet walk towards the car while Violet goes and leans on one of the cars.
Brian stepped out from behind the car with a wide smirk on his face as Dom asks "What am I doing with this?"
Brian pointed towards the car still grinning while saying "This is your car."
Violet couldn't help but smile as Dom says "that's my car?" Jesse walked over to the car and hit it as Dom added "I said a ten second car not a ten minute car."
Mia and letty both let out a laugh while they walked over and leaned against the car next to Violet as Jesse says "You could push this across the finish line or tow it."
"Couldn't even tow that across the finish line." Dom says making Violet, Mia and Letty laugh.
Brian smirked as he said "No faith?"
Dom shook his head "Oh I have faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard this is a garage."
"Pop the hood." brian said still smirking.
"Pop the hood?" Dom asked as he cocked his head to the side.
"Pop the hood." Brian said nodding his head confidently.
Violet stayed leaning against the car and Mia and Letty walk over to the group as Jesse opens the hood of the car.
"2-JZ engine, holy shit." Jesse says looking at the engine.
"What did I tell you." Brian says laughing while looking at Dom.
"I retract my previous statement." Dom says as Jesse closes the hood of the car.
"You know what this will decimate all after you put about fifteen grand in it- or more if we have to overnight parts from Japan." Jesse tells Dom.
"Put it on my tab at Harry's" Dom says laughing before turning to Brian. "I got to get you racing again so I can make money off you ass. There's a show down in the desert called race wars and that's where you'll do it. I'll tell you what, when you're not working at Harry's you're working here. If you can't find the right tool in this garage Mr. Arizona. Then you don't belong near a car."
Violet smiled as the team walked away from Brian and she walked towards him.
"He owns you now." Violet says smirking, before walking past Brian.
Brian watches Violet walk over to Dom and he smiles.

__________

Violet lifted up some plates while Mia picked up some of the food and Jesse and Brian picked up to beers.
"Violet! Mia! Get out here, you guys are taking forever!" Dom calls from outside.
"Cool your ass. We are coming." Mia calls back to him as Her, Violet, Brian and Jesse walked out the house.
Mia and Violet went over and hugged Dom before going over and putting the food and plates down on the table. They all sit down and Jesse goes to grab some food first.
"Hey, since you were first one to reach for the food you're saying Grace." Dom tells Jesse.
"Dear heavenly- uh-" Jesse says.
"Spirit." Leon says.
"Thank you. uh- thank you for providing us with the nitrous injections..." Jesse continues to list of different car parts while the team all smile at each other. "Thank you." Jesse says.
"Amen." Everyone says.
"Not bad." Dom tells Jesse.
"Praying to the car gods." Letty says as they all laugh.
Violet looked up and her eyes met with Brian's striking blue eyes. He charmingly smiled at her and winked as Violet bit her lip to hold back a smile as she looked away from him to save herself from further embarrassment.
"Look who it is." Leon says making everyone look up and see Vince. "Looks like the old wolf got hungry."
"You know I gotta eat." Vince says.
"He's always hungry." Letty says making Violet giggle. Brian looks at Violet and smiles.
"Alright sit down." Dom tells Vince.
Vince pats Dom on the back of the head before walking over and sitting next to Mia. There was a awkward silence.
"Alright lets eat." Letty says breaking the silence.
Violet smiles before she starts eating.

__________

Violet was doing the dishes when she hears a voice behind her.
"Need a hand?" She turn around to see Brian.
"No.I am good. You can go outside and watch the movie with the boys, Mia and Letty." Violet tells him.
Brian ignored her words as he walked over to where she was standing at the sink and began to dry dishes for her.
"No, you see the cook doesn't clean where I come from." Brian tells her.
"I would love to go there." The youngest Toretto says smiling.
"You know I think we should go out sometime." Brian says after clearing his throat.
"Unfortunately, I don't date my brothers friends." Violet says shaking her head. Even though she really does want to go out with Brian.
"Well that sucks, I guess I'll have to kick his ass then." Brian says.
"I would love to see that. I would pay to see that." Violet says smiling.
The two looked at each other and smiled before turning around as they hear someone stumble into the kitchen, Vince. He stumbled towards the microwave and put his keys into it with a lopsided smile.
"Wash my car when your done." Vince says closing the microwave.
"What did you just say?" Violet asks turning to Vine as she narrowed her eyes.
"No Vi- I was talking to the punk. And wear your favourite dress cause when you are done I'll put you on the streets where you belong cutie." Vince says.
Violet rolls her eyes before glaring at Vince and saying "How about you go wash you own car. Unless you are such a baby you need someone else to do it because you are dumb."
"Whatever." Vince replies before leaving the kitchen.
"You know what. Is that offer to go out still open?" Violet asked Brian.
"Yeah." Brian replies smiling.
"Okay then how about Friday night. We go out for dinner?" Violet says.
"That sounds perfect to me." Brian says still smiling.
"Perfect." Violet says "Shall we get back to the dishes?"
"Yeah." Brian says.
"Okay." Violet says then they continue doing the dishes.