10: Date Night

Brian stood in the kitchen nervously tapping his floor

"O'Conner." Sergent Tanner asked making Brian's head snap up and look at him "What about Toretto?"
"Will someone just get me a cigarette?" Brian asked quickly.
"Get him a cigarette." Bilkins demanded.
"Thought you quit."Muse said rolling his eyes.
"Yeah I did, get me a cigarette." Brian replies.
"No! Tell me about Toretto." Tanner demanded.
"Well I told you. I think he is to controlled for this. What going suicidal on trucks. Maybe his buddy Vince but he's to stupid to pull it off."
"I think his kid sisters are blurring your vision. Especially the younger one.Violet is it?" Muse says causing Brian to Narrow his eyes at him.
"What'd you say?" Brian asks.
"I don't blame you I'd get off on her surveillance photo's to buddy." Muse says laughing.
Brian rushed towards Muse and threw a right hook at him knocking him on his ass with anger in his eyes. Bilkins stepped in front of Brian and held his hand up.
God Violet had a spell on him. He was falling for her fast.

___________

Violet was getting ready for her date with Brian. It was Friday evening and Brian was going to be there in a hour She was doing her makeup when there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." She called to the person who knocked on the door.
As the door opened Violet turned to see her older sister entering the room.
"Hey little sis how are you feeling?" Mia asks.
"Nervous. I mean there is a three year age gap between me and Brian don't you think that a bit to big of a age gap?" Violet asks going over and sitting on the bed.
"Do you like Brian?" Mia asks sitting next to her sister.
"Yeah. I wouldn't have agreed to go on this date with him if I didn't." Violet replied.
"True. Anyway it's clear Brian likes you. He looks at you like Dom looks at Letty. And that's all that matters not the age gap. All that matters is that you like each other and later on love each other." Mia tells her sister.
"I guess. Thanks Mia." Violet says.
"Anytime Vi." Mia says before Violet hugs her. "Now come on let's go finish getting you ready."
Violet pulls away from the hug before going back over to her vanity.
"Can you do my hair for me?" Violet asks.
"Of course how would you like it?" Mia asks back walking up behind her sister.
"Can you just curl it?" Violet asks.
"Of course." Mia says kissing the side of Violet's forehead. "I will go get my curlers."
"No. It's fine you can just use mine." Violet says opening one of her makeup draws. She pulls out her curlers and closes the draw before handing them to Mia "Here you go."
"Thanks." Mia says before plugging the curlers in.
After 10 Minutes Violets hair and makeup is done.
"Sis you look absolutely gorgeous. Brian is one lucky guy." Mia tells her younger sister.
"Thanks Mi. But we aren't even dating yet." Violet says laughing.
"You probably will be be tomorrow morning." Mia says.
"When are you next going on a date with Vince?" Violet asks.
"Not sure." Mia says as there is a knock on the door.
"Come in." Violet says.
The door opens to reveal Dom.
"Hey. Wow. Vi you look amazing." Dom says.
"Thanks Dom." Violet says.
"Brian is one hell of a lucky guy." Dom says.
"That is exactly what I said." Mia says.
"Thanks guys but me and Brian aren't even dating." Violet tells them.
"We know." Dom says. "Anywhere Mia mind if I talk to Violet privately a minute?"
"Of course I will go downstairs and wait for Brian to get here." Mia says before leaving the room.
"What did you want to talk about?" Violet asks.
"It's feels weird." Dom says sitting next to Violet.
"What does?" Violet asks.
"Seeing you all dressed up to go on a date. You still seem like 8 year old Violet to me." Dom replies.
"I know. But I also feel a bit weird. I have been on a few dates but it has always been Jakob that has been there when I leave and now it's you and Mia." Violet replies.
"Well hopefully one day we will all be able to be here when you leave." Dom says putting a arm around his sisters shoulders.
"Yeah hopefully." Violet says as Dom pulls her closer to him.
"Love you kiddo." Dom says.
"Love you to Dom. But you know I hate that name." Violet says.
"That is exactly why I said it." Dom says smirking.
"Your so annoying." Violet says laughing.
"I know." Dom says laughing as well.
"VIOLET! BRIAN IS HERE!" Mia shouts from downstairs.
"COMING!" Violet shouts back before looking at Dom and smiling.
"Come on I will walk you down." Dom says standing up smiling and extending his hand out for his younger sister to take.
Violet smiles before taking her brothers hand and letting him pull her up. They walk down stairs and Brian is instantly stars strucked by how amazing Violet looks.
"Wow. Violet you look amazing." Brian tells her.
"Thanks you look great yourself." Violet says walking over to him.
"Have fun tonight it have her back by 11 tomorrow morning." Dom tells Brian.
"Got it."Brian says.
"And also don't forget about what I told you at the garage early when we were fixing that car." Dom says.
"Don't worry I won't." Brian tells him.
"Good have fun." Dom says before Brian and Violet leave.
"What was my brother talking about when he said don't forget about what I would you?" Violet asks as they get to Brian's car.
"Don't worry about it." Brian tells her opening her door for her.
"Thanks." Violet says before kissing Brian on the cheek and climbing into the car. Brian closes the door before going round to the drivers side.

__________
Brian and Violet were at a restaurant called 'The cha cha cha'. They have spent the whole time talking laughing and messing around.
"So, how is it the gang, came to be?" Brian asks.
"What?" Violet asks.
"The gang?" Brian asks.
"The gang. No, they don't call themselves a gang." Violet says laughing.
"What do they call themselves?" Brian asks.
"They're a team. They call themselves a team." Violet tells him.
"Alright. How did the team come to be?" Brian asks.
"I wasn't around for most of it but from what Mia has told me it's a whole lot of history." Violet answers.
"Why weren't you around for most of it?" Brian asks.
"When my dad died me and my other brother Jakob ran away. My mum was never in the picture after I was born." Violet explains.
"I am so sorry I had no idea." Brian says reaching across and grabbing Violets hand.
"It's fine unless you were the person my dad was racing against. Which I know you weren't. it's not your fault." Violet says.
"Well I've got time if you want to tell me how the team came to be." Brian tells her.
"Ok well Vince grew up with my brother. Actually he didn't really grow up as you can tell. But they were friends when they were kids. That part I was there for. And Letty, she lived down the street. Always into cars though. Ever since she was, like, 10 years old. So naturally, you know, my brother always had her attention. And when she turned 16..." Violet starts explaining.
"And then she had Dom's attention." Brian says.
"Yeah. It's funny how that works, isn't it." Violet says laughing.
"How does Jesse fit into the whole thing?" Brian asks.
"Jesse? Well Jesse and Leon showed up one day and never ever left." Violet says "It's just the way my brother is, you know. Dom... he's like gravity. Everything just gets pulled to him. Even you."
"No." Brian says "No the only thing that pulled me in was you. Being friends with your brother is just a bonus."
"That's good." Violet says smiling "That's good. It's nice to come first every once and a while. Want to go for a drive?"
Brian nods before they head out.