68: Memories Of The Past

Han is being chased through the a streets of Tokyo before a random car crashes into him causing his car to flip and catch on fire

Han is being chased through the a streets of Tokyo before a random car crashes into him causing his car to flip and catch on fire. A man gets out before he pulls Dom and Letty's cross necklace, which was last in possession of Owen Shaw, out of his pocket. The man throws it onto the wreckage of Hans car before pulling his phone out and dialling a number.
"Dominic Torreto, you don't know me." The man says before Hans car explodes. "But your about to."
__________
Brian gribs the steering wheel as he revs the engine and putting the car in gear.
"Alright, we made it, Jack." He says pulling up in front of the school.
"Yeah, we made it!" Jack cheers.
"Yeah, we made it." Brian says in agreement. "Now I just got to find that door button." Brian says looking for the door button. "Buddy where's the door button at?"
"Do you know, Nico?" Jack asks helping Brian look for the button.
"Hi." A teacher says coming over.
"Hey." Brian says as she presses the button. "Yeah, of course. I'm new to this."
"Yeah you don't seem like the minivan type." The teacher says with a laugh as she gets Jack out of his car seat.
"No, not exactly." Brian says. "Hey buddy you going to give me a high five? Wait, wait, wait! Wait, high five!" Jack then gives Brian a high five.
"What about me?" Nico asks from the back.
The teacher takes Jack over to the back window and Jack leans in before giving Nico a high five.
"Don't worry you'll get use to it in no time." The teacher says walking towards the building carrying Jack.
"Yeah, that's what I'm Afraid of." Brian says to himself before looking back at Nico. "Should we get you to school now Nic?"
Because of the age difference Nico and Jack ends up being enrolled to different schools.
"Yay!" Nico cheers before Brian starts the van up.

"Uncle Brian?" Nico asks from the back seat as Brian drove to his school.
"Yeah, Nic." Brian asks.
"Do you know what my dad was like?" Nico asks.
"Let me think, your dad..." Brian says as he thinks about Vince. "You dad is a very loving person, he would do anything for his family. Me and you dad didn't get along at the start. But as time went on we started to warm up to each other."
"Where is my dad now?" Nico asks.
"I think that is a story for when you are older." Brian tells him as he pulls up to Nico's school.
"Okay." Nico says.
"Luckily this time I remember where the door button is." Brian says getting out the van before closing the door and pressing the door button to open Nico's door. Brian gets Nico out of the van before closing the door and walking Nico to the school gates.
"Who will be picking me up today?" Nico asks.
"I don't know but someone will be here." Brian tell him.
"Okay." Nico says as they get to the school gates.
"Have a good day at school." Brian tells him.
"Okay, bye,uncle Brian." Nico says giving Brian a high five before running over to his teacher.
Brian watched to make sure he gets there safely before going back to the van. As he is driving home all Brian could think about was what happened all those years ago.

When Brian gets back he sees Violet sitting on the couch.
"Hey babe." Violet says standing up and walking over to him but he just walks past her. Violet follows him into the kitchen. "Babe? What's going on?" Every time Violet takes a step towards him Brian takes a step away so Violet ends up just standing still. "Brian, what's going on?"
"Nico asked about Vince." Brian says not looking at Violet. "Now all I can think about is what happens all those years ago. When I first met you."
"Brian, it's okay it's not you fault."  Violet tells him.
"I did some bad stuff Violet. Stuff I'll never be able to take back." Brian says.
"We have all done bad stuff we will never be able to take back, Brian. It's human. Their is not one person that has ever lived that has not done something bad." Violet says.
"I did something that made me lose you for 5 years. I'm scared I'm going to do something to lose you again." Brian admits.
"No matter what I am here to stay. If you decide to kill someone, I'm not going anywhere, if you decide you want to be a cop again, I'm not going anywhere. Because I love you, Brian." Violet says as Brian walks over to her. "I love you."
Brian grabs Violet's face before kissing her. They kiss for a few seconds before pulling away.
"I love you to." Brian says as the door opens.
"We're back." Dom calls into the house.
Dom, Mia, Letty and Nico had all recently moved into the house. They were all spending everyday together so they decided that they would all live together.
"Hey guys." Letty says as he and Dom walk into the kitchen.
"Mia's still down the shops, but me and Letty are going to race wars do you guys want to come?" Dom asks.
"I'm actually feeling a bit tired so I am going to stay back." Violet answers.
"I'll stay with Violet." Brian adds.
"Okay see you guys later." Dom says before him and Letty leave.
"I'm going to go and take a nap." Violet tells Brian.
"Okay, want me to  join you?" Brian asks.
"You can if you want to." Violet answers.
Brian nods before they both go to their bedroom.