30: Look Where It's Gotten Us

Violet arrived at a abandoned warehouse one hour after she had escaped the train

Violet arrived at a abandoned warehouse one hour after she had escaped the train. She got the car in without being spotted before she texts Brian to let him know where she is hiding.
__________
Brian and Dom were taken to an abandoned building where they are chained to pipes in the ceiling. A man that was in a nice suit walks into the room with Zizi and a few other men.
"You two stirred up quite a bit of trouble today." The man in the suit says looking between Brian and Dom. "There of my men dead. Three DEA agents along with them. Of course, this is business and sometimes things go astray. All I care about is the car. Tell me where it is, and I'll let you go."
"This roofing plastic says you're full of shit." Brian says causing the man to chuckle.
"I don't now how you guys do business in your part of the world, but here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they are up against." The man explains as he paces in-front of the two men.
"That's funny." Dom tells him. "Because it goes both ways."
"You know." The man says standing in front of Dom. "I hear your sister is very beautiful. Wherever she hides. I will find her."
This causes Brian to tense up and lightly pull at his chains. The man in the suit leaves and all but two men go with him. Dom and Brian share a look as they hear the cars drive off. Brain kicks the guy closest to him while Dom breaks his cuffs before punching the other guy. Brain is able to wrap his legs around the guys neck, chocking him until he falls in unconscious. Dom hits the remaining guy knocking him out.
__________

Violet was listening to the news waiting for Dom, Brain or Vince to arrive when she decides to call Mia.
"Hey Vi. How did it go is everything okay?" Mia asks.
"I got out before Brian and Dom so they aren't here yet and neither is Vince but he didn't know Dom changed the plan as he changed it after Vince got out." Violet explains.
"Okay where are you? I will drop Nico off with Rosa and come now." Mia asks.
"I am at the warehouse at the top of the city. Text me when you get here so I know it's you." Violet tells her.
"Okay sis. See you soon. Stay safe." Mia tells her sister.
"I will. Love you." Violet replies.
"Love you to sis." Mia says before Violet hangs up.

It had been 10 minutes since Violet had called Mia. Violet heard footsteps. Having not gotten a text from Mia she instant got scared. She grabbed a pipe of the table before going and standing behind a pillar.
"Violet?" Brian calls as he walks into the room.
Violet let's out a sigh of relief before walking over to her boyfriend with a smile.
"Hey." Violet says walking over to him. As soon as Brian sees her and she is close enough he pulls her closer to him pecking her lips before hugging her. "You okay?"
"Yeah. You all right?" Brian asks her as they pull apart and Dom walks into the room.
"Hey." Violet says going over and hugging her brother.
"Hey." Dom says hugging her back when they pull away Dom sees the pipe still in Violet's hand and smiles before taking it. "Yeah. Just like a Torreto."
Everyone smiles before Violet looks around confused.
"Where's Vince?" Violet asks.
"That's a good question." Brian says.
"He'll be here." Dom says as he walks to set the piper down.
"Guys we're all over the news. They're blame if us for the killing of those DEA agents on the train." Violet explains as she looks at Brian worriedly.
"Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list. The feds have got to show everyone their agents are off limits and they're going to send their best guys. We got to get out of here." Brian explains as they walk over to the car.
"One thing we know for sure. Is that they wanted this car." Dom says as he walks around the car.
"Because somethings in it." Violet says.
"If we find out what it is, we'll know what we are up against." Dom tells them before Violet's phone goes off.
"Mia'a here." Violet tells her brother and boyfriend before the door opens to reveal Mia.
Mia closes the door before Violet runs over to her and hugs her. After Violet and Mia had pulled away they walk over to the two boys and Dom hugs Mia before they tell Mia everything then they get started taking apart the car.

Violet takes a break from taking apart the car before looking at Brian she smiles at how concentrated he is. She decides now would be a perfect time to tell him.
"Brian." Violet says leaning on the car.
"Mhm?" Brian asks as he looks up at her.
"I have something I have to tell you." Violet says the smile not leaving her face until the door opens and Vince walks in.
"God damn. What a mess." Vince says as he looks around.
"Where have you been?" Violet asks annoyed.
"you better check that tone." Vince says with a chuckle causing Brian to get angry.
"And you better just answer the god Damn question." Brian says standing up and starting the head towards Vince.
"Stop it." Mia says as as she grabs onto Vince's arm.
"Both of you." Violet adds placing a hand on Brian's chest making him all down a bit.
"Where were you, Vince." Dom asks as he walks over.
"Guys all over the favelas asking about you. Couldn't get out of there without leading them straight to you. Had to wait them out." Vince answers him.
"That is bullshit. That was your job and those were your guys!" Brian shouts as he walks closer to Vince.
"Hey!" Violet says trying to grab Brian's arm.
"Hey! Enough, O'Conner!" Dom yells as he pulls Vince back. "If he said he didn't do it he didn't do it. Go walk it off."
Brian walks outside. Before Violet runs into one of the separate rooms her hormones getting the better of her.
"Violet!" Dom shouts before Violet shuts the door.
"I will go check on her." Mia says before walking over to the door to the room Violet had just entered. Mia knocks before opening the door and stepping into the room closing the door behind her. "You okay Vi?"
"It's just hormones." Violet says wiping some tears that fell out of her eyes.
Mia sighs and goes over and sits next I her sister who was sitting on the floor against the wall in the corner of the room.
"You have to tell them soon." Mia tells her younger sister.
"I know I was about to tell Brian but Vince walked in." Violet says as more tears fall from her eyes.
Mia wipes her sisters eyes before pulling her into a hug.
"Everything will be okay Vi. I promise." Mia tells her younger sister kissing her forehead.
__________
That night everyone had gone to bed. Or that's what Vince thought as he walks into the room with the car. He walks over to the radio-computer before pulling a chip out of the back of it.
"Almost wish I didn't see it." Dom says making is presence known to Vince. Vince looks at him shocked before dropping the chip and Dom walked over to him. "Almost."
"Wait, Dom." Vince says as he holds his hands up in surrender.
"Violet was on that train, my sister!" Dom yells glaring at Vince before he shoves him into the column causing Violet, Brian and Mia to wake up.
"I didn't know. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her!" Vince yells.
"You set up the deal!" Dom yells as he gets in Vince's face.
"I thought the job was for the cars. I didn't know. All they want is the chip." Vince tells Dom.
"Damn!" Dom yells as he hit the column either side of Vince's head. "You should've come clean!"
"What's going on out here?" Violet asks as she and Brian all out of their room and Mia walks out of hers.
"Nothing." Dom answers as he walks away from Vince.
"Please, Dom, just let me have the chip. I can take it to them. They'll give it to Reyes and set things right" Vince explains following Dom.
"Get out." Dom says not looking at his childhood friend.
"What?" Vince asks.
"Get out!" Dom yells as he points at the door.
Vince turns towards the door and takes a few steps before looking at Brian then back at Dom.
"You never listen to me. Not when I told you he was a cop, and not now. You never trust me and looks where it's gotten us. Look at our family now. Mia and I can't go home! Your sisters are stuck in this life! Where's Letty, Dom? Where Letty?" Vince says.
Dom looks away from everyone before Vince leaves.
"Dom?" Violet asks.
"I'm okay. You all just go get some sleep" Dom tells them.
Violet, Brian and Mia all nod before walking back into their rooms.