22: Shocking Truth

after a few minutes there is a knock on the door

"I thought no one knew about this place, Brian." Dom says.
"Don't worry it's just Violet." Brian says "I told her what happened so she wanted to come sort out your shoulder."
"Is this your way of keeping me away from Him?" Violet asks as she steps into the house after Brian opened the door for her.
"Your the only one I could call." Brian tells her.
"He's my brother, of course."  Violet replies as she walks over to where Dom is sitting. "Never keeping yourself out of trouble are you?"
"You know me sis." Dom says making him, Violet and Brian laugh.
"Let me have a look then." Violet says putting her bag down and walking over to her older brother. She begins to look at the wound. "Bullets not in there. I'm going to clean it and stick it up. It's going to hurt."
"I bet you're going to enjoy this." Dom says smiling at his sister.
"A little." Violet says with a smirk. By the time Violet was done Brian had ordered food and it had arrived so they all sat round the table and began to eat.
Violet holds up one of the pots to Dom and asks "Want some of this?"
"Yeah." Dom answers.
"It's spicy." Violet warns her brother with a smile.
"I like it hot." Dom says before putting some on his plate and taking a bit.
"Dom what you doing? You reached first you have to say grace." Violet says.
Dom takes a drink as Brian and Billet fold their hands before coping them.
"Thank you lord, for blessing this table..." Dom starts but doesn't seem like he wants to continue.
"With food, family and friendship." Violet finishes.
After they had eaten Dom leaves the room leaving Violet and Brian alone. Dom finds a box with Letty's name on it. He opens the lid and the first thing he sees is a picture of him and Letty.

"You asked me why I let Dom go that day." Brian says looking at Violet who was looking at him back. "I think it's because in that moment, I respected him more then I did myself. Yeah. One thing I learnt from Dom is that nothing really matters unless you have a code."
"And what's your code, Brian?" Violet asks with a smile seeing the Brian she fell in love with 5 years ago.
"I'm working on it." Brian answers her.

Dom starts going through the box again until he finds a cellphone before he redials the last caller. Brian's phone starts to ring causing him to look confused when he sees Letty's name until he sees Dom storming into the room.
"Shit. Hey, Dom" Brian says standing up.
"When were you going to tell me?" Dom asks glaring at Brian.
"Dom, what are you doing?" Violet asks.
"When we're you going to tell me you were running Letty?" Dom asks as him and Brian continue to walk towards each other.
"Let me explain." Brian says.
"When were you gonna..." Dom says before grabbing Brian and throwing him into the self.
"Dom, stop!" Violet shouts as Dom picks Brian up by the neck. "Stop!"
"You don't understand." Brian barely manages to get out as Dom is strangling him.
"I don't understand?" Dom asks as he pushes on Brian's neck and face.
"Stop!" Violet shouts again before Brian breaks out of Dom's hold.
Dom throws Brian to the floor before punching him.
"She did it for..." Brian tries to get out. "Dom, stop!"
"Dom, stop it! Please stop!" Violet shouts tears falling from her eyes as two of the three men she cares about most fight in front of her eyes.
Brian wraps his legs around Dom's arm and neck to stop getting punched again. Dom stands up before slamming brain down causing Brian to let go.
"She did it for you, Dom. She did it for you!" Brian gets out before Dom punches him again. "Letty came to me to clear you name in exchange for being down Braga. She just wanted you to come home!" Violet looks over at Dom shocked but still has tears in her eyes before Dom looks over to her tears also in his eyes. Dom then starts walking away. "I'm sorry Dom." Brian hits a basket. "I am sorry!" Brian looks over and sees Violet looking down at the floor with tears in her eyes. He gets up and walks over to her.
"I am sorry Vi. I didn't want you to lose Letty I know how close you guys were."
"It's fine, Brian. It's not your fault. If it's anyone's fault it's mine. She was living with me and was leaving everyday and sometimes didn't come home for days. I should have asked her wants going on." Violet says.
"Even if you did ask her she wouldn't have been able to tell you. So it's not you fault." Brian says but Violet still won't meet his eyes. "Violet look at me." Brian puts him thumb under Violet's chin and makes her look at him. "This is far from you fault okay." Brain says.
"Okay." Violet says with a sigh.
Violet still felt guilty but was happy no one blamed her because she told Mia and Vince the same thing and they told her it wasn't her fault.