33: Meeting The Team

Roman Pearce was the first to walk into the hideout

Roman Pearce was the first to walk into the hideout. He is followed by Tej Parker, who drove in.
"Ah, hell, no." Tej says as he gets out of the car. "I see they really scrapped the bottom of the barrel, huh?"
"I guess they did, since your ass is here" Roman says as they walk over to each other. "When are you going to give Martin Luther King his car back?"
"As soon as you give Rick James his jacket back." Tej answers.
They both laugh before they bro hug.
Next to arrive is Gisele Yashar on her bike.
"Sexy legs, baby girl. What time do they open?" Roman asks as he and Tej walk over to Gisele.
Gisele turns around and points her gun at Roman before saying. "They open the same time I pull this trigger. Want me to open them?"
Tego and Santos then enters as they speak Spanish to each other.
"Hey, anybody can talk shit in Spanish, homie." Roman says as he turns to them.
Tego, Santos. Roman and Tej all start arguing as Han walks in.
"I thought cockfights were illegal in Brazil." Han says standing next to Gisele before offering her some chips.
"I see you all met." Dom says as him, Violet, Brian and Mia walk over to them.
"You know when you called me to come to Rio I assumed it would be for something more exciting then this." Gisele says before her and Dom hug.
Violet and Mia hug Santos and Tego as Brian hugs Roman and Tej.
"Check this out." Brian says as he walks over to Dom. "This is Tej Parker. Best circuit man in the east coast." Tej and Dom shake hands. "And this is my boy, Roman Pearce. We go way back, I met this guy in juvie. I pulled that job with him in Miami."
"I heard about you." Dom says as he nods.
"Nice digs." Han says as he walks over.
"Yeah, we'll Ritz was sold out." Dom tells him with a smirk.
"So what's this all about, Dom?" Han asks as he eats his chips.
"Yeah, man, why did you drag us halfway around the world?" Tej asks in agreement.
"Because we got a job." Mia says from where her, Violet and Gisele were standing before they all walk over to a table.
"All right, so our targets name is Hernan Reyes." Brian explains. "And he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail."
"No paper trail mean no banks. And no banks means cash houses." Gisele says and Violet nods in agreement.
"Thats right. Ten of them to be exact. Spread throughout the city." Brian says as he unfolds the map.
"And we are going to hit all of them." Dom adds with  a smirk.
"All of them?" Tej asks.
"All of them." Violet confirms.
"That sounds crazy." Roman says as he looks at everyone. "You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the person who owns it? I thought you said this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got respect for ya'll but personal ain't good business. I can't do this, homie."
"So what we're talking about is $100 million." Dom says loud enough for Roman to hear as he is walking away.
"You say what? Hundred.... You see, sometimes I be over thinking, man, and I know we just met, but you just kind of got to..." Roman rambles on as Violet and Brian look at each other a smile.
"Typical Roman." Brian whispers to her causing her to let out a quiet giggle but no one hears.
"Thats right, $100 million, and everything we take, we split even." Dom explains.
"That's $10 million a price man I'm down." Tej says.
"I'm in." Tego agrees.
"Ten million. Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me." Roman says.
"You can't pull of ten heist on the same mark. You just can't." Gisele says.
"As soon as we hit one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest." Han explains.
"Exactly." Dom tells them with a smile.
__________
The next day the team, minus Violet and Mia watch as a man drives up to one of the cash houses.
"Act normal." Dom tells the man as he presses a gun into his side.
The man nods before he knocks on the door. A peephole is opened before the man leans forward to show its him. Dom nods at the team before they quickly make their way over as the door opens. Dom hits the guy who opened the door in the face with his shotgun.
"Nobody move! Nobody move!" Dom orders hitting another guy with his shotgun which causing all the half naked women to start screaming.
Brian and Roman take the remain two guys out before Roman and Tej tie up all the men and gather the women together while Brian and Han gather all the money.
"That's all of it." Brian says as he sets the last pack down on the pile of money.
"You're a dead man! You're all dead men! You don't have a place to hide." The guy who answered the door yells.
"Who's bidding." Dom says as they all take their masks off.
"Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Do you know whose house this is? Whose money you are stealing?" The man asks.
Dom picks up a gas can that they brought and pours it on the money before getting a lighter out of his pocket.
"We ain't stealing it." Dom says before throwing the lighter on the money and walking over to the man. "You tell your boss exactly who did this. Tell him there's more coming."
__________

Wilkes lowers a jack that is under the GT40 before turning to Hobbs.
"Viola." Wilkes says.
"Turn it over." Hobbs orders and Wilkes does as he is told.
"She's running on all eight. Checks out fine." Wilkes says before turning the car off.
"Keep looking." Hobbs orders as he turns to the gun the was cleaning.
"Boss, if something was missing, we'd know." Wilkes tells him.
Hobbs hands the gun to Hunt before walking over to the car. Hobbs opens the door before looking inside.
"It's a goddamn shame putting bullshit like that on a classic. You may as well slap neon lights on it." Hobbs says as he looks at the Radio-computer on the dashboard before pressing a button. A screen comes out before it shows up with '!ERRO!'. "They took the chip."
"We got a hit on the police scanner. Armed robbery at a house in Leblon. Address cross checks against property owned by one of Hernan Reyes' corporations." Mac calls from his spot at the computer.
"All right, if that's our people then whatever was on that chip led them directly to that house." Hobbs says as he looks at his team.
"It's them for sure." Elena tells him.
"How do you know that?" Fusco asks her.
"Because no one else in Rio is stupid enough to rob Reyes." Elena answers him.