37: We'll All Make It Out Safe

"Oh, no

"Oh, no. Guys, guys! Guys, we have a problem." Violet shouts from her spot at the computer as they watch each of their profiles pop up on the screen.
"The whole team just got burnt." Brian says from his spot next to her.
"Now we're all wanted." Violet says looking back at the computer.
"How did this happen?" Gisele asks as the team walks over.
"US Diplomatic security service issued the warrants. Agent L.Hobbs." Violet answers typing in the computer.
"Hold on a second." Brian says before pulling up a picture of Hobbs. "Hey, Dom, is that the guy you saw in the favela."
"Yeah. " Dom answers him.
"Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the DSS." Brian explains.
"So he's good?" Tej asks.
"When the FBI wants to find somebody that's who they call. Because he never misses his mark. This guy is Old Testament. Blood, billers, wrath of god. That's his style." Brian explains.
"And right now he's hunting us." Violet says.
"Dom, we got to move up our timeline." Han says as he looks at Dom.
"Yeah. But how? This things already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses. If anything we need more room to breath." Roman says.
"Romans right." Dom says causing everyone to look around confused. "I think we need to get some fresh air."
__________
"We've got a hit. 70s charger." Fusco Calls from where he is at the computer.
"Let's get a move on." Hobbs says throwing a vest to Hunt.
"Eastbound on Avenida Atlantic." Fusco informs as Hobbs team grabs their things.
Hobbs and his team runs over to their cars before going to where the car they picked up on is going.
"It stopped about a block ahead." Hunt tells Hobbs.
"Park it. We're going on foot." Hobbs orders over his walkie talkie.
__________
Brian is leaning against his car and Violet was leaning against him nervously.
"We are all going to be okay baby." Brian says sensing her nerves before pecking her lips after she looks up at him.
"I love you." Violet says with a smile.
"I love you to." Brian replies also with a smile.
Dom walks over to them and kisses his younger sister on the forehead.
"We will all make it out of here safely. I promise." Dom tells her.
Violet nods with a small smile.
"Hey, Toretto." Hobbs calls as him and his team walk towards them. Dom turns to him with a smirk. "You're under arrest."
"Arrest?" Dom asks him. "I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you, Brian?"
"No, not a bit. Not even a little bit." Brian answers him.
"Just give it a minute. It'll sink in." Hobbs tells them.
"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes." Brian tells Hobbs.
"I don't give a shit. I'm just here to arrest two assholes who's names hit my desk." Hobbs says with a glare.
"Yeah, sounds like a real hero." Brian taunts.
"That's funny. From a guys who took the oath of a cop, then went against everything it stood for. Or some wannabe tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench. Yeah, real tough. You turn around and put your hands behind you back." Hobbs tells them.
"I don't think so." Dom says as he walks over to Hobbs causing Violet to tense up.
Brian kisses the side of Violet's head making her relax again.
"Your mistake is thinking you got a goddamn choice, boy." Hobbs tells him taking a step closer to Dom as his team raises their guns.
"And your mistake? Thinking you're in America. You're a long way from home." Dom says with a smirk before raising his arms. "This is Brazil."
All the men around them raises their guns at Hobbs team. Dom smirks at Hobbs as Hunt walks up to him.
"Come on, boss, another day." Hunt tells thin. "Come on H. It's a lot of heat."
"I'll see you soon, Toretto." Hobbs says to Dom.
"I look forward to it, cop." Dom responds with a smirk.
Hobbs walks off before his team follows. They drive off before Tej leans up and calls Mia.
"Trackers on." Tej tells her.
"Got them." Mia responds typing on the computer.
The team then heads back to the hide out.