71: It Ain't About Speed

The next morning, the team gathers around a table to form a table, after being brought to a base last night

"Our intelligence suggest that Ramsey will be transported by an armed motorcade through the carcass mountains range. If their clear this range and reach their destination, Ramsey is as good as gone." Mr. Nobody explains.
"So let me get this straight. "There's only one road that leans in and out, sheer drops on every side, a motorcade from hell protected by a small army from one mile in either direction?"
"Yeah, that's about it." Mr. Nobody says in agreement.
"You done?" A solider named Shepard asks Roman.
"No, I'm not done.  So you all wanted me to break into a police station. Fine. Then you asked me to stop a tank, I wasn't happy about it, but I did it. Then you came up with this brilliant idea to shoot down one of the largest air-planes ever. I shot that shit out of the sky. Mmm. It's nothing. But this right here, my friend, happens to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard of in my life." Roman explains.
"I forgot that you were the only one to bring the plane down." Tej says jokingly.
"No, no. The only thing I've ever seen him take down was "No knees" Denise. Remember, at prom?" Brain asks jokingly.
"Really, Brian? You're gonna do that right here?" Roman questions him causing Tej and Brian to laugh. "See y'all trying to get me off my point. All I'm saying is, I'm tired of everybody around me making all the decisions. This time, I lead, seriously. If I don't start making decisions, I'm out."
"Alright, Roman. What do you got." Dom asks leaning on the table with a smirk.
"I mean, I wasn't trying to get into the whole leadership thing, like, now. You know what I'm saying? I was just, kind of, talking about, like, at some point. Like, you know, when we... whatever. I mean, I think... let's hit it from here." Roman says hitting a spot on the map at the end.
"I don't think that that's..." Shepard starts.
"No, no, no, don't think. That's my job.." Roman says causing Shepard to look at Mr. Nobody, who shrugs.
"Okay, it  is impossible to hit there. That is literally the most secure spot on the mountain. Why? Because you can't physically access it." Shepard says walking around the team.
"See, that's what makes it so sweet. Because it's the place that they least expect us to hit them from." Roman tells him.
"As much as I hate to admit it, he's onto something there." Brian says nodding his head. "What do you think, Dom?"
"Here?" Dom asks as Roman as he points at the spot roman had marked.
"Yeah." Roman answers him.
I think we got a plan." Dom says looking at Brian.
"Completely wrong thinking. And I like it." Mr. Nobody says causing Shepard to to look at him shocked.
"You see? I'm good at this." Roman says to Shepard.
"Good? Okay. How are you planning on getting in that road?" Shepard asks.
"Well, Tej?" Roman says looking at Tej.
"I think I may actually have a plan for that." Tej says nodding.
What?" Roman asks seeing Shepard giving him a 'really' look. "I delegated. That's what good leaders do. Leaders."
"You know, when I was reading your files, I was impressed with what you've accomplished with you team." Mr. Nobody says standing next to Dom. "But meeting them now I've got to say, Dom. You've truly got a gift." Dom smiles before Mr. Nobody walks away. "Consider my workshop you new playhouse. I think you'll find our cars extremely appealing." Dom nods before turning to the team. "And your team is now complete." Mr. Nobody stops beside Letty, who had just been escorted in.
Brian points at Letty causing Dom to turn around. Dom looks at her shocked before walking over to her. They quickly catch up before walking over to the team.
"Brain! We're gonna need long travel suspension, limited- slip differentials on all of them." Dom tells Brian walking towards the car while Brian and Roman hug Letty. "Tej. I want the demon love child between that and that." Dom points between a charger and an armoured truck.
"That's a lot of armour. It's just gonna add more weight." Tej tells him. "Slow you down."
"This time it ain't about speed." Dom says looking back at the team.