80: Not Leaving This World Without You

Violet was upstairs putting on the necklace that a Brian had gotten her when there is a knock on the door

"Come in!" Violet calls.
"Hey, sis." Mia says. "There's a surprise for you downstairs."
"Really? What is it?" Violet asks.
"How about you come down and see?" Mia says.
Violet smiles before her and Mia walk out the room. Mia is first to go down the stairs before Violet was about to go down but freezes in shock as she sees who is standing there.
__________
Flashback
After taking down Deckard Shaw, Brian, Dom and Letty were talking about what they were going to do next. They decide that Dom and Letty would stay back in LA and help Hobbs sort stuff out while Brian goes back to the DR and get Violet, Jack, Mia and Nico.
__________
Violet stands at the top of the stairs for a few moments before running down to the bottom of the stairs and jumping into Brian's arms.
"Thank god you're  okay." Violet says as everyone leaves letting the couple have some alone time and Mia goes to get Jack who was playing in the living room with Nico.
"I'm not leaving this world without you. Not yet at least, and not for a long time." Brian tells her.
"I love you." Violet says pulling away a little.
"I love you to baby forever and always ." Brian says before kissing her.
They pull away at the sound of footsteps running towards them.
"Daddy!" Jack says seeing Brian.
"Hey buddy!" Brian says picking him up.
"Where were you?" Jack asks as Brian kisses Jacks forehead.
"Its a long story buddy." Brian says.
"Okay daddy." Jack says before jumping down. "Can you come play cars with me and Nico?"
"Sure, buddy. I just need to talk to mama for a minute then I will be there." Brian tells her.
"Okay." Jack says before running off.
"So your pregnant again?" Brian says with a smile.
"Yeah I am." Violet says with a smile.
"With a girl?" Brian asks.
"Yeah." Violet says in agreement.
"I love you." Brian says.
"I love you to." Violet says before they kiss. "I actually have something to tell you."
"Don't tell me it's twins." Brian says jokingly.
"It's the opposite actually." Violet says.
"What's wrong." Brian and seeing the sadness in her eyes.
"Alec's dead." Violet spits out.
"What do you mean?" Brian asks.
"He randomly showed up while you were gone and yesterday one of Deckard guys showed up. He went outside and got shot." Violet says tears falling down her face.
"Hey, hey, hey. Baby, it's going to be okay. He's always going to be with you, he always has and always will be." Brian tells her hugging her.
"I know." Violet says hugging him back.
"How about we go play with Jack. Might keep our minds off everything." Brian suggest.
"Sure." Violet says with a smile before Brian grabs her hand and drags her into the living room.
"Daddy, Mama. Can we go to the beach?" Jack asks as he sees them.
"When we get back home buddy, okay." Brian says sitting down next to him. "Now, which car can I play with?"
"This one." Jack says handing Brian a blue skyline which makes everyone laugh.
"You know me so well, buddy." Brian says before Violet sits down on the sofa next to Mia while Brian, Jack and Nico start playing with the cars making Violet smile.