56: Farther, Thank You

Two months later the team had just got back to LA after years of being away

Two months later the team had just got back to LA after years of being away. Violet, Brian, Dom, Mia and Letty all went back to the old house while the others went to explore the city a little bit.

Violet was in her old bedroom when there was a knock on the door. Violet turned as the door was open and saw Brian walking in.
"Hey." Brian says with a smile.
"Hey." Violet says with a smile while leaning against a desk which was left by the previous owner.
"How you feeling." Brian asks closing the door and walking over to her.
"Good." Violet answers as Brian stands in front of her. "What about you?"
"I feel perfect now that I am back with you." Brian tells her making her giggle.
Brian grabs Violet's neck gently before kissing her. When they pull away they lean their heads against each other's.
"I love you Violet." Brian says.
"I love you to Brian." Violet replies before they kiss again.
They pull away when their is a knock on the door.
"Come in." Violet says.
The door opens to reveal Dom with Jack in his arms.
"I think he wants is mummy and daddy." Dom says as Jack reaches for Violet and Brian.
"Thanks Dom." Violet says taking Jack.
"No problem." Dom says before leaving the room.
Brian wraps a arm around Violet's waist and grabs Jacks tiny hand with his other hand before kissing them both on the forehead.
"Mama." Jack says. "Dada."
Brian and Violet look at each other shocked but happy before they turn back to their son.
"Good job, baby." Violet says bouncing Jack up and down as Jack smiles.
They stay their for a little while longer just enjoying the first time they had all been together just them since a little while ago before going downstairs.
__________
Roman walks out of the house with a plate of meat for the grill, passing Han one his way down the steps. Tej was at the grill.
"Don't burn it this time. Please." Roman says walking over to Tej.
Brian and Violet walk past them with Brian holding Jack.
"Good food." Brian tells Jack with a smile looking at the food before looking at the garage. "The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place."
"And here you got your own garage so you can build a car with daddy." Violet says turning and tickling Jacks stomach.
"Well be building a car?" Brian asks Jack.
"First car better be a charger Jack." Dom says from where him and Letty are standing a few feet away from Brian, Violet and Jack.
"You mean skyline." Brian says as Mia walks over with Nico in her arms. Both Mia and Letty laugh at Brian's comment.
"Like I said he's a Toretto." Dom says.
"Your confusing the kid." Brian says.
"Violet, your really going to let him get away with this?" Dom asks as him, Letty, Mia and Nico walk over to Brian and Violet.

"You're really going to do it? Tokyo?" Roman asks taking over the grill.
"Yeah it's just something I got to do." Han says taking a sip of his beer.
"You know we got your back. Whenever you need us." Tej tells him before Hobbs and Elena walk up the driveway.
"Hey Violet. You better hide your baby oil." Roman jokes. "I'm just playing."
"You better hide that big ass forehead." Hobbs retorts causing Tej to spit out his beer.
"I was joking but whatever. Definitely not that funny." Roman says offended.
"It's official. You're all free." Hobbs says standing in front of Violet, Brian, Mia, Dom and Letty. Tej and Roman fist bump as Dom takes notice of Elena behind Hobbs. "It wasn't half bad, having you work for me."
"We all know you were working for me, Hobbs." Dom says with a chuckle.
"Agree to disagree." Brian says making them all smile. "Thank you."
"Good luck." Hobbs says as Violet, Brian and Mia walk into the garage with Brian still holding Jack and Mia still holding Nico.
Letty walks over to Elena.

"Elena." Letty says.
"Letty." Elena says.

"This is going to be awkward." Tej says.
"But sexy as hell." Both Tej and Roman say.

"I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for him. For us. Takes a amazing women." Letty tells Elena.
"He's a amazing guy." Elena says.
"Yeah he is." Letty says in agreement.
"Try to keep him out of trouble, though." Elena says looking at Letty causing Letty to laugh.
"Well, you know that's not going to happen." Letty says taking a sip of her beer.
"I know." Elena says looking back over at Dom and Hobbs.

"Not bad for a cop." Dom says stepping forward.
"I never thought I'd trust a criminal." Hobbs says stepping forward so he was next to Dom but looking the opposite way. "Till next time."
"Till next time." Dom replies before Hobbs walks away.
Elena goes to follow Hobbs.
"Elena." Dom says making Elena stop and look at him. Dom walks over to her. "You know you don't have to go."
"All this, this is your family. It's who you are." Elena says before me pointing a little lower then her police badge. "This is my family. This is who I am."
Elena leans in and kisses Dom on the cheek. Before walking away. "Alright everybody let's eat." Tej calls everyone.
"Need some help with that?" Letty asks.
"It's all here. It's all done." Roman replies. Brian pulls out Violet's seat as she sits down with Jack. "Come on man let's get with it."
Roman grabs a chip before taking a bite.
"Fist bite, He's got grace." Brian says pointing at Roman causing Violet to smile as he sits down. "House rules, man. House rules."
"It's whatever." Roman says sitting down.
"Any of this feel familiar to you?" Dom asks Letty.
"No. But it feels like home." Letty answers him.
"That's good enough for me." Dom says before sitting down.
"Alright, y'all. Come on, let's do this." Roman says as Letty sits in Dom's lap.
"Ok Roman. Bless our table." Dom says before everyone who can holds hands.
Everyone bows their heads and Brian kisses Violet's hand a few times causing her to smile.

"Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we lost along the way. Thank you for our little angels. The newest additions to our family. Thank you for bringing Letty home. And most of all thank you for fast cars."