78: It's Like Goodbye

The team had arrived in the states and were now standing on top of a overpass that looks over the whole city

"I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy, man. We got mercenaries with some real heat on us. I mean, I ain't scared or nothing, but... man, I don't even have a gun!" Roman complains.
"Gun?" Dom asks. "We got a whole city."
"And we may have more than that. If they use god's eye, it'll tap the cameras around the town to find out location. Which means we could plant a virus." Tej explains before Ramsey nods in agreement.
"And then break in when they access it. So you're talking about hacking my device. It's brilliant." Ramsey adds.
"Yeah, but there's one problem. The signal strength. We can't start a hack on them until they're within a two mile range." Tej tells them.
"That's really close." Letty states as she looks at Tej.
"Close? These guys are military. If they're within two miles of us, we're already dead. I don't know about y'all, but I didn't really plan on dying today." Roman says.
"Only one way to stay alive. We play keep away with Ramsey." Brain suggests.
"What?" Ramsey asks confused.
"Yeah. They can't hit us if we keep moving." Brian says.
"And I'll take Shaw." Dom says stepping forward.
"So, basically, we're just gearing up for a big game of hot potato, huh?" Tej asks.
"Which car is the potato?" Ramsey asks looking at Tej confused.
"Girl, you're the potato." Roman tells her causing Brian and Tej to laugh before the team go and get ready for that night.

Brian was in a Parking lot calling Violet.
"Brain, are you okay?" Violet asks as she answers the phone.
"Violet, listen to me." Brian says. "Somethings about to go down, and if you don't hear from me in 24 hours. I need you to take Jack and move on. Do you understand? You understand what I'm saying?"
"No, I can't do that Brian." Violet answers with tears in her eyes at the thought of losing him. "No, I can't." Violet knows she has to tell him. "We're gonna have another baby. It's a little girl." Brian let's out a sigh of happiness. "And she's gonna need her father. So you have to finish what you're doing and you have to come home to her. You have to come home to us. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I was scared you'd be disappointed with domestic life."
"You know the best decision I ever made was stepping into the store and buying that sandwich." Brian says causing them both to laugh.
"It was such a bad sandwich." Violet says with a laugh.
"I know, right? But I knew that if I was going to come back it wouldn't of been for the sandwich." Brian says causing Violet to laugh again before they both grow quite. "I love you, Violet."
"Don't do that." Violet tells him tears falling down her face.
"What?" Brian asks he confused.
"The way you said it. It's like goodbye. Say something else." Violet answers him.
"Okay. Kiss Jack for me." Brian says causing Violet to look over at their son who was playing, with a smile on her face.
"I will." Violet says before she hangs up the phone with tears still falling. "I love you Brian."
"I love you, Violet." Brian says once he had seen she had hung up.

Dom goes back to the house and into the garage. Dom uncovers the Dodge Charger.
"One last ride." Dom says looking at the car.
Dom pulls a shot gun out of the trunk before sawing off the barrel. He also saws off the stock before loading the gun. Before getting into his car and disappearing into the night.
Brian puts on a FBI vest that he had in his trunk before loading a pistol and holstering it to his vest, then rips the FBI logo off the vest, before getting into his car and goes to meet the rest of the team.
Deckard starts wrapping the wound he got at the factory before loading his guns, he packs a bag of grenades before putting on a coat, then gets into his car with the bag before driving off somewhere.

__________
Violet goes over and picks up Jack before kissing his cheek.
"Mama!" Jack says laughing. "When's daddy coming home?"
"Soon buddy." Violet says before sitting back on the floor. "You continue playing I will be right back."
"Okay mama." Jack says before Violet walks away.
Violet walks over to Alec who was sitting at the table.
"Hey." Violet says.
"Hey." Alec says before they both go quite for a few moments. "Can I asks you something?"
"Sure." Violet says.
"Do you still love me?" Alec asks.
"Of course I do. I never stopped loving you. I'm just not in love with you anymore. But I still do, always have and always will love you." Violet tells him.
"That's enough for me." Alec says.
"Mama! Can you come play now!" Jack calls from the other room.
"Go on." Alec says.
Violet smiles before nodding.
"Coming Buddy." Violet says walking into the room Jack was.
All of a sudden the alarms to the house goes off. Alec runs over to the window and sees one of Deckard shaws men.
"Stay here." Alec yells at everyone before grabbing a gun and going outside.
Before long there is a gun shoot and a sound of a car driving away. Violet goes over to the window and sees Alec laying on the ground.
"Stay in here with Jack and Nico." Violet tells Mia before her, Ellie, Layla and Jason run outside.
"Alec!" Ellie shouts making him slowing look at him.
They all Crouch down beside him.
"Come on. Stay strong Alec." Violet says as Jason pulls out his phone.
"Jason don't." Alec says making them all look at him confused.
"Alec." Violet says.
"I love you, guys." Alec tells them before closing his eyes and taking his last breathe.
"Alec!" Violet shouts shaking him. Tears falling down her face. "Alec, please! Come back!"
Ellie and Layla nod at each other before standing up and helping Violet up before taking her inside while Jason calls the ambulance to come and get Alec not knowing what else to do.