20: Party Time

Dom arrived at a club that Braga owned and he saw Brian playing pool

Dom arrived at a club that Braga owned and he saw Brian playing pool. Dom rolled his eyes.
"Of course he found his way in." Dom said quietly to himself before going over to the bar.
Brian saw him and put the que he was using and also went over to the bar.
"That's to bad about Dwight. Having the Feds raid your house the same night you make the team. So unfortunate." Brian says as he sits in the seat next to where Dom was standing.
"I wish I could say I am surprised to see you here." Dom says before taking a sip of his corona. "What's to stop someone from telling them you're a cop?"
"Probably the same thing that's keeping me from telling them why you are really here." Brian says before they both take a sip of his beer.
"What's up, fellows?" Campos says coming up behind the two men.
"Hey, how you doing?" Dom asks.
"Great. You having a good time?" Campos asks.
"Yeah, a great time." Brian replies.
"Come on let's have a better time." Campos says clapping the two men on the back.
Brian and Dom look at each other confused before following Campos.
Campos leads the two men to the VIP section.
"How's your car! It took a nasty bump." Campos asks Brian as the three of them say down.
"It'll be ready." Brian answers.
"I also heard you just got out of county." Braga says.
"Yeah." Brian says.
"You know a guy named Jim Garcia?" Dom asks not believe the fact Brian just got out of county for a second.
"Nah. Big place. Lots of names, lots of faces." Brian answers.
"But you, you're wanted by a lot of people." Campos says to Dom.
"Yeah, that kind of heat can't be good for business." Brian says.
"Yeah, well that depends on how you look at things. I go down, I do time. I do real time." Dom answers. "I don't know about your other drivers, but when I see flashing lights in my mirror, I don't stop." Dom sends Brian a glance.
"Do you know each other?" Campos asks sensing the tension between the two men.
"He use to date my sister." Dom replies not taking his eyes off Brian.
"I see. You're a lucky man." Campos says to Brian.
"How's that?" brain asks.
"You're still breathing." Campos says causing Dom to smile knowing it's true. Campos hands both Dom and Brian a shot before easing his and saying "To the ladies we've loved and the ladies we've lost." Which causes Dom to think of Letty and Brian to think of Violet.
"So what's Braga about." Brian asks after he told his shot.
"You know, he's just one of us. Came up from the streets. Down for el barrio. Now he's a shot caller. The boss of bosses. See all these cats in here. Anyone of them would die for Braga." Campos explains.
"Even you?" Brian asks.
"Especially me." Campos replies before someone comes over and whispers in his ear. After the man walked away Braga but his glass down and tells Dom and Brian "Enjoy the party. Clubs yours. Whatever you want, booze,broads, it's all good."
Campos then gets up and leaves.
"Braga's mine." Brian tells Dom before standing up and following Campos.
While Brian was following Campos he spotted Violet. He wanted to go over and talk to her so badly but he had a job to do but he hoped he would be able to talk to her later. Dom also noticed Violet and instantly got up and walked over to her.
"Violet what are you doing here?" Dom asks his younger sister.
"Gisele invited me." Violet replies pointing to Gisele who was walking over to them.
"Come on I am taking you home." Dom tells Violet.
"Dom I am staying here. I will be fine." Violet says. "Beside I came to this club a lot with Letty before everything happened I know what I am doing." Violet then walks over to Gisele who had stopped a little way back to give the two siblings space.
Dom sighs knowing there is no way he is going to get her to leave unless she wanted to . After Dom watched Violet and Gisele talking for a little while he went back and sat down.
__________
After a little while Brian returned to the main area of the club. He went out to his car and put a evidence bag with two shot glasses he got from the room that campos was with who Brian thought was Braga was in. Once he had down that he went back up to the club and saw Violet sitting at the bar with Gisele. Before Gisele got up and walked away so Brian decided to walk over to Violet.
"Hey." Brian says making her look at him.
"Hey." She replies with a small smile. "Want to sit down?"
"Sure." Brian says sitting next to her. "So what are you doing here?"
"Gisele invited me." Violet answers. "What about you?"
"I am now on the team." Brian says.
"Just be careful. And I know you might not want to but please make sure Dom stays out of trouble. For me." Violet tells him.
"Don't worry Violet I will." Brian says.
"Violet come on." Gisele says coming over and grabbing Violet's arm and pulling her to her feet.
"Okay." Violet says "see you around, Brian."
"See you around, Violet." Brian replies before Gisele pulls Violet away.
Brian watches Violet disappear into the crowd with a small smile on his face.