26: Take Care Of My Sister

Fenix gets Braga out the car before Brian opens the door and falls out

Dom is bumped into by a driver that made it through the crash a few minutes earlier. Dom ends up on the side with a dead end. Dom opens his door causing it to catch on a support and break off.  Dom jumps onto the car beside him before knocking the driver out. Dom's car crashes into the wall causing a explosion and any remaining drivers to be taken out.
Fenix walks over to Brian before kicking him around. Violet opens her eyes and opens the door falling out of the car. Fenix eyes snap to her and he walks over to her.
"NO!" Brian shouts trying to get up but he can't.
Fenix grabs Violet by the neck and lifts her up and sees the gun shot wounds on her shoulder due to the fact the sleeve of her top had fallen if her shoulder.
"Nice gun shot wounds. Maybe I should add a couple." Fenix says with a smirk.
"PUT HER DOWN!" Brian shouts. It's killing him that all he can do is sit and watch as the girl he loves gets hurt.
Fenix holds his gun up against Violet's shoulder using the hand that isn't holding her neck.
Brian eyes widen as he tries to get up but Fenix kicks him down again. A car engine starts getting louder and the three turn to see Dom driving towards them.  Fenix throws Violet to the ground before shooting at Dom's car. Fenix tries to get out of the way as Dom pops a wheelie but Brian grabs Fenix's leg. Dom crashes into Fenix with Brian moving out of the way just in time.
"Pussy." Dom says as he glares at Fenix who died on impact of Doms car .
Dom gets out of the car as Violet blacks out again. Brian looks over at her worriedly as he tries to get up. Dom looks at where Brian was looking at and sees his sister. He runs over to her before picking her up and carrying her over to Brian. Dom places Violet down beside Brian and they both see her eyes are closed.
"Violet." Dom says shaking his sister a little.
"Come on Vi. Please wake up." Brian says.
"Violet!" Dom says shaking her a harder which wakes her up. "Thank god."
Dom pulls Violet into a hug while Brian sighs in relief.
"What happened?" Violet asks as her and Dom pull away and Brian hugs her.
"It's a long story we will explain later." Brian tells her.
"Ok." Violet replies as her and Brian pull away.
Brian leans back against his over turned car and groans in pain.
"Let me see that." Dom says looking at Brian's stomach. "Yeah, just keep pressure on that you'll be alright."
Violet sits next to Brian and rests her head on his shoulder closing her eyes tiredly.
"Are you tired?" Brian asks her which Violet nods on responds.
""As soon as you get home go up and go to sleep." Dom tells her.
"Don't you mean as soon as we get home?" Violet asks before sirens and helicopters are heard.
""You gotta get out of here." Brian says.
"I ain't running anymore." Dom tells them.
"Dom..." Violet says.
"It will be okay Vi. I will see you when I get out." Dom says kissing her forehead.
"I gotta ask you something." Brian says with a small smile. "You know I would have won that race if you didn't cheat right?"
"You hit your head hard." Dom tells Brian with a smile causing Brian and Violet to laugh.
"Don't make me laugh." Brian says clutching his stomach.
Cop cars pull up.
"Take care of my sis for me, buster." Dom tells Brian.
"I will." Brian replies.
"I love you kiddo." Dom says as cops head over to them. Dom kisses Violet forehead before he gets pulled away by the cops.
"I LOVE YOU, DOM!" Violet shouts as the cops get Dom to the car.
Dom smiles at her before he is put into the cop car. The cop cars pull away and some paramedics walk over to Brian and Violet.
"I love you Vi." Brian says.
"I love you to Brian." Violet says resting her head on his shoulder before he kisses her on the forehead.
__________
"All rise." A officer order. Everyone in the court room stand up before the judge sits down. "Please be seated."
Everyone sits down after the judge had sat down. Brian and Violet are behind the big glass window while they watch Dom's case. Once they had sat down Brian wraps a arm around Violet.
"Please rise, Mr. Toretto." The judge orders before Dom stands up. "I've listened to the testimony and taken into special consideration, agent O'Conner's appeal of clemency on behalf of Mr.Toretto. That his actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug lord trafficker Arturo Braga. However, this judiciary finds that one right does not make up for a lifetime of wrongs. And as such, I find that I am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law." Brian get angry and leaves the room . "Dominic Torreto, you are hereby sentenced to serve 25 years to life at the Lompoc maximum security prison system without possibility of early parole. This court is adjourned."
Violet has tears rolling down her face as Dom stands up. Dom looks at his younger sister before he is lead out the room.
__________
Violet was standing in the garage looking at the photos hung on the wall when Brian walks in.
"I'm going to break Dom out." Brian tells her causing Violet to look at him shocked that he would be okay with this.
"Well then, I am coming to help." Violet says.
"Violet the last time that happened you almost died. I am not letting that happen to you again." Brian says.
"I will be okay Brian. Please. Dom's my brother. I want to help." Violet says.
"Okay." Brian sighs knowing there is no way to convince her any differently.
"Have you got a plan?" Violet asks leaning against the table she was standing by.
"Yeah I have." Brian says before kissing her.
"How long do we have?" Violet asks.
"Two days." Brian answers.
"Okay what's the plan?" Violet questions before Brian explains the plan to her.
__________
Two days later Dom is sitting on the bus that is taking him to the prison. There was no cars at all. Brian was driving in Dom's car and he follows Violet and he is followed by Dom's two friends Santos and Tego from the DR.
"There it is." Violet says over the walkie talkie when she sees the bus. Brian pulls up beside Violet and they share a smirk before they drive on either side of the bus. Dom looks out the windows and sees the two black cars before he smirks knowing what is about to happen.