05- Betrayed

Dom walked into the room that Violet was sitting in

"Dom wait." Violet says as he exits the room.
"Yes Violet?" Dom asks.
"I am sorry. I just..." Violet says.
"You don't need to say sorry. I should be the one saying sorry. I guess I just still see you as the 8 year old girl you were 17 years ago." Dom explains. "I am sorry."
"Don't worry Dom I understand. You are just trying to be protective I understand." Violet tells her brother.
"I love you Vi." Dom says pulling his sister into a hug.
"I love you to Dom." Violet says hugging her brother back. "Do you want to watch a movie with me, Mia and Vince."
"Sure." Dom replies.
"Ok I am just going to go get changed so I am not in this dress and uncomfortable I will be right back." Violet tells him.
"Okay." Dom says before Violet goes upstairs.
Once Violet gets upstairs she looks at her phone and sees a text from Alec asking her to meet at the beach. She gets into a different outfit. Once she was dressed she goes downstairs and tells Dom about Alec wanting to meet.
"Hey Dom Alec wants to meet me at the beach." Violet tells him.
"Okay you can meet him as long as I can drive you there." Dom tells her.
"Yeah okay." Violet says before Dom stands up.
"Okay lets go." Dom says putting hand on Violets shoulder and leading her to the front door.
"Bye Mia. Bye Vince." Violets calls once she has her coat and shoes on.
"Bye Vi." Mia calls back.
Violet and Dom leave and go out to Dom's car.
"Do you know what Alec wants to meet you for?" Dom asks.
"No I don't he just texted saying he wants to meet." Violet answers.
"Okay well find out what he wants to talk to you about then come back to the car I will be waiting." Dom tells his sister when they get to the beach.
"Okay I will thanks for dropping me off." Violet says before getting out the car.

Violet was walking along the beach when she saw a couple making out. She pulled a disgusted face which only got worse when she saw who the boy was. Alec.
"What the fuck is going on here?" Violet asks storming over.
"Violet." Alec says.
"You text me asking me to meet you and I get here only to see you making out with a girl. Not even a hour after you kissed me on my front door step." Violet says glaring at Alec.
"Listen Violet. I..." Alec starts.
"No Alec I am not going to listen to you. What the fuck is wrong with you. You are a player. You know what. I don't want to say this but I don't think I can be friends with you anymore." Violet says before beginning to walk away only to get stopped by Alec grabbing her arm.
"Violet. Wait. Please." Alec begs.
"No just leave me alone. We are no longer friends. Goodbye Alec." Violet says before walking away this time Alec doesn't stop her.

Violet gets back into the car with tears in her eyes.
"What the fuck did he do." Dom asks pissed.
"He's a player." Violet says before bursting into tears. Dom goes to get out the car but Violet knowing what he is going to do stops him. "Please don't Dom. Can we just go home?"
"Of course sis." Dom says kissing his little sister on her forehead before starting his car and driving home.

When they get home they walk into the living room and Mia looks up and Instantly gets up seeing her sister crying.
"What happened?" Mia asks hugging her sister who cries into her shoulder.
"I will explain later Mia." Dom says causing Mia to nod still holding onto her sister.
After a few moments they all sit down and watch the movie the were going to watch.