74: Life Is A Binary

"Hello kitty is awake

"Hello kitty is awake." Letty says as Ramsey lets out a groan.
"She don't look like a hacker to me." Roman says looking at Tej.
"Oh yeah? What do do hackers look like?" Tej asks slightly offended.
"They don't supposed to look like that. I'm just saying like you know how they normally wear them little, weird glasses that's all crooked, and pimples all over their face from drinking soda. I mean, trust me, with a body like that, you ain't gonna park it behind a computer." Roman explains.
Brian walks over to Ramsey before squatting down to her height.
"How you feeling? Did you hit your head?" Brian questions before she nods her head. "Feeling nauseous? Ears ringing?"
Ramsey shakes her head.
"Where's my shoe?" Ramsey asks him when she sees she's missing a shoe.
"Oh, it flew off when you crashed. You start experiencing any of those things, let me know, okay?" Brian says with a smile before walking away.
"I don't know whether to thank you for rescuing me or kick your ass for throwing me off a cliff." Ramsey says causing Letty to laugh and look at Dom.
"Thank us or kick out ass, huh? How about you tell us where that device is?" Dom questions.
"I mailed it to a friend. In Abu Dhabi." Ramsey answers.
"That was pretty easy. That other team would have tortured you for that information." Brian says while watching to see if she was lying to them.
"I didn't trust them. I trust you." Ramsey explains.
"Now, why would you trust us? You barley know us." Letty asks with a smirk.
"I know enough." Ramsey says before looking at Brian. "Ex-cop. Military, something like that. The way you you took out them guys on the train shows training." Ramsey then looks at Tej.
"Tech guy, offended by the hacker remark, naturally." Ramsey then moves to Dom. "Alpha." Then to Letty. "Mrs. Alpha." Then last Roman. "Joker."
"Wrong, double alpha. Man candy. You know what I'm saying." Roman says standing up.
"Man, sit your candy ass down." Tej orders him with a chuckle.
"The disrespect is real around here." Roman says sitting back down.
"Life is a binary. Full of zeros and ones. Only two thing keep a group like this together. Fear or loyalty. And I don't see a drop of fear among you guys." Ramsey explains.
"Very impressive. Just one thing." Tej tells her with a smile pointing between Dom and Letty. "They're not married."
Letty looks down as she's thinks about the flash of memories she had have earlier.
"She's so off, it's crazy. You like gonna roll with it? You're telling me there can't be a double alpha in one group?" Roman questions.
""You work for the US government?" Ramsey asks causing Letty to laugh and look at Dom.
"We got similar interests." Dom answers as he glances as he looks at Tej. "Tej. Call it in. We're going to the Middle East."
__________
The team where on a plane when Brian walked over to Dom how was putting his jacket over a sleeping Letty.
"Hey, Dom. It was pretty wild on that mountain, huh?" Brian says with a smile.
"No, it was too close." Dom's say honestly as Letty wakes up to go listen to their conversation.  "But we got the job done."
"You know what the crazy thing is, is..." Brian trials off and shakes his head.
"You miss the bullets." Dom finishes as he thinks about the conversation he had with Violet.
"Yeah, that's messed up, huh?" Brian asks with a chuckle as Dom smiles.
"Brian, I've seen you jump from trains, dive from planes. Hell, I saw your courage the day I met you." Dom tells him.
"Right." Brian says with a smile.
"Want to know the bravest thing I ever saw you do?" Dom asks causing Brian to nod.  "Being a good man to Violet. Being a great farther to my nephew, Jack. Everyone's looking for the thrill, bull what's real is family. Your family. Hold onto that, Brian."
__________
Violet was talking with Layla and Ellie. Jason, Alec and Mando were out in the garden while Mia was putting Jack and Nico to bed.
"So have you heard from, Brian?" Ellie asks Violet.
"No. His so busy with this mission it's probably not best to call him until he calls me." Violet explains.
"I guess that's true." Ellie says.
"How you feeling? You have been acting differently." Layla asks.
"Yeah I agree. What's going on sis?" Mia asks sitting down next to Violet.
"Well... I haven't told anyone but Dom about this but... I'm pregnant again." Violet tells them.
"Oh my god!" Layla, Ellie and Mia squeal together before hugging Violet.
"Wait, you said you didn't tell anyone besides Dom. Does Brian know?" Mia asks.
"No. I couldn't. Dom needs him. If I told him he would have stayed here." Violet explains.
"Violet you need to tell him." Layla says.
"Believe me. I will soon." Violet says.
The three girls nod not wanting to cause a fight.