36: Race Track

"home sweet home

"home sweet home." Dom says as he pulls up to a street race.
Brian and Dom both look around with a smile before they get out of the car before looking at all the other cars.
"How about that on?" Brian asks as he points towards a bright blue car. "All motor, no tuning issues. I always wanted one of those."
"Held the record on the Avenida three years running." A man says as he walks around the car before speaking in Portuguese. "Damn bro." Then goes back to English. "You got a lot of balls to bring your problems here, Torreto. Not to mention a cop."
"Yeah we can keep that on the low." Brian tells him.
"Word on the street a lot of people are looking for you two." The man says causing Brian to smirk. "What? You didn't think we'd recognize you?"
"No, we were kind of counting on it." Dom answers him. "That little coupe may run the streets around here, but that monster has never seen a set of tail lights." Dom points to his car. "Ever."
"Well, she's about to." The man taunts causing Brian to chuckle. The man then Starts speaking Portuguese to the crowed. "Dominic Toretto's ride in my garage. Now that's will be a trophy." Then turns back to Brian and Dom and speaks English "let's got, legend. Car for car."
"Car for car?" Dom asks him making sure he was serious.
"You want it come and get it." The man taunts him.
__________
Dom pulls into the hide out with Brian behind him.
Roman starts laughing as Dom and Brian get out of the cars and Violet, Mia and Gisele walk into the area the rest of the team are.
"Really? Where did you get that from? Papa smurf?" Roman asks Brian causing Violet to smile.
__________
The next morning Brian was about to try his car on the track the team had made.
"Ok, O'Conner, give it your best shot." Dom says over the walkie talkie from his spot beside Violet and Mia.
Brian races through the track and Violet frowns when he is caught by the cameras.
"How was that one?" Brian asks as he gets out of the car.
"Camera caught you." Han answers him.
"What?" Brian asks as he closes the door.
"Yeah, it still caught you." Han says.
"Man, I was mailing the hell out of that thing, too." Brian says as he walks up the stairs.
"We're gonna need a faster car." Dom says walking over to them.
That night they go to a street race where Dom races and gets everyone a car.
__________
The next day Tego was the first one to try the track and he crashes causing everyone to laugh.
"This is exactly why your ass ain't been driving." Tej yells.
Tej tries the track before Santos and Roman and they all get caught by the cameras. Gisele tries the track and is barely caught by the cameras.
"I think I'm in love." Han says watching Gisele causing Mia and Violet to look at each other and smile.
"That was real solid. I think camera three still caught you, though." Roman tells her.
"Let do it again." Gisele says getting back into the car.
__________
Han was able to get a exact replica of the vault, so Tego and Santos was unboxing it.
"That's the piggy back you ordered." Tego says as Han and Brian move the door off the crate.
"You're kidding me? Where in the hell did hall get one of these?" Tej asks while he looks at the vault in shock.
"Well, we had a life before you met us." Han says hearing about what the said to Brian and few days ago.
"All right, I'll get to work on election in tumbler but there's still another problem." Tej says walking over to the vault. "Palm scanner. And without Reyes' handprint, Houdini himself couldn't open this bitch."
"How do you know it's Reyes' handprint!" Santos asks.
"You got $100 million in a safe. You going to put somebody else's handprint on it?" Tej asks him back.
Tego and Santos start arguing making everyone laugh.
"How are we supposed to get Reyes' handprint?" Roman asks causing the team to look at Dom.
"Han, you're up." Dom orders.
"Sure. Nothing like the easy stuff." Han says as he starts walking towards his car.
"Let's go. I'll drive." Gisele says before leading the way to her car.
Brian and Violet share a knowing look before Brian wraps his arm around her shoulders and kisses her forehead.