29: Train heist

The next morning, Violet and Brian were sitting on a train

The next morning, Violet and Brian were sitting on a train.  Violet was reading a magazine. Brian smiles seeing how concentrated Violet was on reading.
"What you reading?" Brian asks as he leans foreword on the table that was between them.
"Travel guide." Violet answers without looking up.
"Yeah?" Brian asks as he pulls it down so he can see the page. Violet nods before letting Brian have the magazine. "Tokyo. Moscow. Goa." Brian names off some of the palaces as he glances at Violet.
"You want to know what all these places have in common?" Violet asks as she looks at Brian with a smile.
"Huh?" Brian asks.
"No extradition." Violet answers.
Brian smiles before he kisses Violet.
"Here we go." Violet says when they pull away and sees the guard walk in.
Violet stands up and walks towards the guard with Brian following closely behind before catching sight of two agents. Violet bumps into the guard and while Violet apologises Brian swipes the guards card through his machine.
"Excuse me, buddy." Brain says before walking past the guard. Brian swipes a blank card through the machine. "Ok." Brian hands the card to Violet before she swipes it to open the door. Brian calls Vince to let him know. "Hey, we found them. Yeah, second to last freighter."
Brian hangs up the phone before busting the glass the keys to the cars are behind. Brian grabs the keys before he looks at the tags on the key.
"What is it?" Violet asks seeing his worried expression.
"DEA tags. These cars have been seized." Brian answers her.
Brian starts uncovering the cars while Violet puts the keys in them. Brian pulls Violet back as the side of the freighter is cut into. The side then rips of due to the speed of the train. Violet smiles when he not only sees Vince but Dom as well.
"Look who showed up." Vince says as he steps into the train.
"God, I'm so happy you're okay." Violet says hugging Dom tightly.
"I thought I told you to lay low." Dom says as he looks at Brian.
"Been running on fumes. Had to make a call." Brian tells him.
"Hey! Quit talking. We only got a two minute window." Zizi orders as he walks onto the train.
"Let's go, Vince." Dom says as he slightly halted at Zizi.
Vince gets into the car and drives forward.
"I'm taking the GT40." Zizi says in Portuguese as the car Vince is pulled out into the back of the truck before it was lowered to the ground.
Vince drives off as the back of the truck is put back into place. Zizi goes to walk towards the GT40 but Dom stops him.
"Ladies first." Dom tells him causing Violet and Brian to share a look.
Violet walks over to the driver side before the guy connecting the car tries to walk over to her but Brian shoved him back.
"Hey! This car suits me better." Violet says in Portuguese before getting in.
"See you, baby." Brian says as Violet pulls the car forward.
"It's okay. We're all going to the same place. We'll get the car there." Zizi tells the guy in Portuguese.
Brian and Dom share a look before Dom walks over to the passenger side of the car.
"Change of plans. Wait for my call." Dom says before Violet nods. "Let's go!"
The car is pulled into the back of the truck and lowered before Violet drives of in the opposite direction of Vince.
"Where is she going?" Zizi asks as he watches her before turning to Dom who shrugs before Zizi points his gun at Dom. "Where is she going?"
"Hey!" Dom says as he hits Zizi's arm causing him to fire the gun. The bullet hits a Pipe before it busts into flames.
Brian starts hitting the other guy while Zizi crawls over to the hole.
"Go after the girl!" Zizi orders the guy in the truck "Hurry up!"
Dom shoves the guy Brian is fighting before Brian jumps onto the back of the truck. Zizi hits Dom across the back with a crowbar before Dom turns to him hitting him in the face. The other guy wraps his arms around Dom from behind before Dom slams him into the wall. Zizi tries to hit Dom again but only ends up getting punched again. The other guy goes to punch Dom but he gets thrown off the train. Brian takes the passenger out of the truck before climbing in. The driver tries to attack Brian with a blow torch. Dom pinches Zizi knocking him to the ground. Brian kicks the driver before punching him causi by them to crash into the train.
"Shit." Brian says as he sees a fire with the gas tank leaking out above it.
Brian makes it to the outside of the truck before the gas tank explodes. Dom looks around for Zizi but can't find him before looking out the hole and seeing Brian.
"Bridge! They is a bridge!" Brian shouts.
Dom quickly gets into the remaining car as agents enter the freighter before Zizi shoots them. Dom drives out of the freighter with Zizi shooting at him. Brian climbs to the top of the truck as Dom catches up to him. Brian jumped onto the car before the bridge takes the truck out. Dom drives off the cliff having nowhere else to go both men jump out the car  as it falls before they land in the water below along with the car.
"You had it make a call, huh? Shitty call, O'Conner. Shitty call."
They look at the shore as cars pull up and men with guns get out.