66: A Second Child

Jack was spending the day with Mia and Nico

Jack was spending the day with Mia and Nico. It was lunch time and Violet and Brian were at the table talking.
"Have you ever thought about trying for another kid?" Brian asks out of nowhere.
"Definitely. I want at least two kids maybe even three." Violet answers. "What about you?"
"To be honest I never thought about having one kid because of how shit my childhood was. But that all changed when I met you. Now I definitely want to have more then one kid." Brian explains.
"Maybe we could try for another one later today before Mia drops Jack back." Violet suggests.
"That sounds like a plan." Brian says finishing his lunch.
"How do you think Jack would react to a little sibling?" Violet asks.
"I think he will react okay. When you were out with Jason, Ellie and Layla he asked me if he was going to get a sibling." Brian says reaching over and grabbing Violet's hand.
"Really? Why didn't you tell me?" Violet asks.
"Didn't know how to. I didn't know if you wanted another kid. I didn't want you feeling like you were letting Jack down if you didn't want another one. Because knowing you you would feel like you are letting him down. Which you aren't." Brian explains.
"That does sound like me doesn't t it." Violet says with a laugh.
"Yeah. It does." Brian says also laughing before standing up and walking over to where Violet was sitting. "Come on. I got something to show you."
"What is it." Violet asks standing up.
"You'll see." Brian says grabbing Violet's hand.
"Okay" Violet says confused.
Brian leads Violet upstairs and into the bedroom before closing and locking the door. He then goes over to his bedside table and gets a box out of the draw.
"What's that?" Violet asks before Brian opens the box to reveal a heart shape locket. "Oh my god. Brian it's beautiful."
"Turn around and put you hair to one side." Brian tells her and she does as he says. Brian puts the locket on her. "Open it."
Violet opens the locket to see a photo of her and Brian then a photo of her, Brian and Jack.
"Brian, I love it." Violet says looking at Brian through the mirror that was in front of her.
Brian smiles before kissing Violet on the neck.
"Brian." Violet moans.
"How about we do it now Instead of later?" Brian mumbles against Violet's neck sending shivers down her spine.
"That sounds like a good idea." Violet says before Brian turns her round.
They stare into each others eyes for a few seconds before they collide their lips together. Brian picks Violet up keeping their lips connected before walking back into he hits the bed. He sits down with Violet in his lap. Violet disconnects their lips and pulls Brian's top off before reconnecting their lips again. The kiss starts getting more and more passionate before Brian pulls away and takes Violet's top off then he reconnects their lips. Brian falls back onto the bed before flipping them over so he is on top of Violet.

After they make love on the bed they put their clothes back on and go downstairs and wait for Mia to come back with Jack.
"How do you think the team will react to me being pregnant if i am?" Violet asks.
"They'll be happy for us. They were happy when we told them you were pregnant with Jack. Why wouldn't they be happy this time?" Brian says.
"I guess you right." Violet says.
"I always am." Brian replies.
Violet laughs as there is a knock on the door.
Violet gets up and goes over to the door. She opens it and Mia and Jack are there.
"Mama!" Jack says jumping into Violet's arms.
"Hey buddy." Violet says. "I hope he wasn't any trouble."
"He wasn't." Mia says.
"We should spend the day with Nico sometime." Violet says.
"I am sure he would love that." Mia says. "I better go. Nico is back at the house with Dom."
"Oh yeah you better get back. Don't want Dom teaching Nico how to fix a car already." Violet says.
"Definitely." Mia says. "See you guys tomorrow."
"See you tomorrow Auntie Mia." Jack says.
"See you Tomorrow sis." Violet says as Mia walks away.
Violet closes the door before taking Jack over to Brian.
"Daddy!" Jack says.
"Hey buddy. How was you day with Auntie Mia and Nico?" Brian asks.
"It's was good." Jack says with a yawn.
"Are you tired?" Violet asks which Jack responds with a nod. "Why don't you go have a nap then?"
"Okay Mama." Jack says before Violet carried Jack upstairs with Brian following.