19: Race

Violet knew Dom was going to a race to get on the team that Letty was on when she was murdered

Violet knew Dom was going to a race to get on the team that Letty was on when she was murdered. Mia and Vince had gone out for the day so Violet decided to go to the race Dom had gone to. Violet grabs her leather jacket and swings it over her shoulder before grabbing her car and house keys and leaving.
__________
When Violet gets to the race she pulls up next to a Dodge Charger which she knows is Dom's because of the number plate. She gets out her car and sees Dom with a few other people in a room up above where all the cars where parked. She noticed one person in the room with Dom. Brian. Violet let out a sigh before leaning against the hood of her car and getting her phone out.
"Are you here to race?" Someone asks causing Violet to look up and see a lady standing there.
"No I am just here to watch." Violet replies.
"Really you seem like the racing type." The women says.
"Well I am a Toretto so it must be the family look." Violet says laughing and putting her phone back in her pocket before extending her hand. "I'm Violet. Violet Toretto."
"Gisele. Gisele Yashar." The women says shaking Violet's hand. "Is your brother Dominic Toretto then?"
"Yeah he is." Violet replies.
"Cool. Anyway I better go. Nice meeting you Violet. Hope to see you around." Gisele says.
"Yeah you to Gisele." Violet says with a smile before Gisele walks away.
Violet heard footsteps coming towards her so she looks and sees Dom.
"Hey Dom." She says making Dom jump.
"Violet? You shouldn't be here." Dom replies.
"Why not?" Violet asks.
"Because it's dangerous." Dom tells her.
"You don't need to worry about me I am fine." Violet says. "Anyway you better go the race is about to start."
Dom nods before getting into his car. Once he is in the car he smiles and shakes his head while laughing.
"That's my sister." He says to himself before starting the car.
Once Dom had drove past Violet towards the finish line Violet was about to walk to where most of the crowd was until her eyes met Brian's. Violet gave Brian a small smile before turning away from him and walking to the crowd.
__________
Dom ended up winning the race. After getting out his car he walked over to Violet and pulled her into a hug. When they pulled away they saw Brian's car pull up.
"At least we know you can't beat me straight up." Brian says charging towards Dom.
"I didn't know there were any rules." Dom says with a smirk.
"Will you two stop." Violet says making them both look at her. "This is getting ridiculous."
It looked like they were both about to say something until the man who was in charge came over to them.
He clapped his hands together and pointed at Dom before saying "Now that's what I call a real racer."
Another man then adds " That's some great racing you just did out there."
"Naw man that's bullshit!" Brian says.
Before Brian could say anymore Violet reached behind her back and squeezed his hand ignoring the butterflies that started to appear in her stomach.
"Go cry to your momma aye."The second guy says as Brian rubbed his thumb on Violet's knuckles.
When the guy had turned back to Dom Violet turned to Brian.
"Brian go home. They will probably call you back because of how good of a racer you are." Violet says quietly but when Brian doesn't move or let go of her hand she looks up at Brian trying to be as discreet as possible "Brian, please. For me."
Brian stars into Violet's eyes as he slightly nods before saying "Be careful. Okay?"
Violet nods before Brian gives her hand one more squeeze before leaving but not without looking at Violet one more time before he climbed into his car.
After Dom had finished talking to the people in charge they walk away and Dom turns to his sister.
"Good job bro." Violet says smiling as they walk back to their cars.
"Thanks sis." Dom replies.
"Just please stop fighting with Brian. What's done is done. There is nothing anyone can do." Violet tells her brother.
At the mention of Brian's name Dom tensed up before asking. "Is everything okay with him? Do I need to get rid of him?"
"I am okay Dom. Nothing is going on between us so there is nothing to be okay with him." Violet answers.
"Okay." Dom says.
"See you back at the house." Violet says before climbing into her car before Dom could respond.
Dom got into his car a sighed knowing his sister was falling for Brian again.