49: He Loves You

Dom is looking at the bullet that Letty had shot him with as Brian walk over to him

"What you're looking at is a 5.45 by 18 FMJ spritzer bullet. It's specific to one handgun, PSM, now, given that handguns are illegal in the United Kingdom, there's very few people who have access to that firearm. So if somebody wanted to, say, track down where it came from it wouldn't be to hard." Brian says handing Dom some papers at the end. "I was a cop for a lot of years. Some habits never die."
"A pawn shop." Dom says looking at the paper.

Dom and Brian walk into the shop and see three men inside the shop.
"Alright. What do you want?" The pawnbroker asks them as Brian closes the door.
"They say if someone's looking for a Russian gun, you're the man to see." Dom tells him.
"Oh they do, do they?" The pawnbroker asks.
"What do you want mate?" One of the other two guys asks as they both stand behind Dom.
The same guy places a hand on Dom's shoulder. Dom turns round and head buts the guy before turning around and punching the other guy. He then reaches under the glass and grabs a fist full of the pawnbrokers shirt and slamming him into the glass so he couldn't reach his gun while Brian points his gun at someone who tried to entered the shop.
"That might be a bad idea." Brian tells the man before the man walks away and Brian shuts the door.
"I'm looking for the owner of this." Dom says showing the pawnbroker the bullet.
"I don't know." The pawnbroker tells him before Dom pulls him away from the glass and slams him into it again.
"Take a closer look." Dom tells him.
"About a week ago, a girl came in, brought guns, ammo, everything I had." The pawnbroker explains.
"A girl? What did she look like." Dom asks while Brian takes a few steps forward.
"Tough chick, dark hair. Mean streak. Word is she's a street racer." The pawnbroker says.
"Where can we find her?" Brian asks.
"How do I know? Do I look like a street racer?" The pawnbroker asks before Dom slams his had back into the glass knocking him out.
"No, you don't." Dom answers before he and Brian walk to the door.
"Take care, guys." Brian tells the men as Dom walked out and he flipped the open sign to closed before closing the door and walking away.

"What the hell happened?" Brain asks as Roman, Han, Gisele and Riley slowly walk back into the teams base.
"We met Dom's girlfriend. She was lovely." Riley answers walking over to Hobbs.
"Are you alright?" Hobbs asks her.
"Yeah." Riley answers him.
"Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me." Hobbs says as he turns to Tej.
"I just went through all of it. Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are done." Tej tells him.
"That's a hell of a coincidences. Alright, we're going to pay CCTV a little visit. Let's roll." Hobbs says before him and Riley leave.

"What is that?" Tej asks as he walks over to Han who had laid a harpoon gun on the table.
"This is a new toy for you." Han answers him.
"So, what happened?" Mia asks as she looks at the team.
"Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place." Han answers.
"But we got something big." Gisele says walking over with a cellphone in her hand.
"What?" Dom asks her.
"Braga. He's working with Shaw." Gisele answers causing Brian and Dom to look at each other before looking at Gisele again.
"What are you talking about?" Brian asks her.
"Its true. That's phone filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel." Han explains.
"Who the hell is Braga?" Roman asks.
"He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico." Mia answers.
"And my old boss. We used codes just like that to move money out the country." Gisele adds.
"It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty, now he's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met." Brian explains.
"Okay, so you all know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej asks.
"He's sitting in a prison in Los Angeles." Brian answers as he starts to walk around.
"How do you know that?" Tej asks.
"Brain put him there." Dom answers.
"Alright, so this was the break we were looking for. If the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to. I'm going to pay him a visit." Brian tells them.
"Are you serious, right now? Think about what you're saying. You're wanted Brian. The moment you step foot off that plane, it's a wrap. You're not coming back." Roman says
"Coming back? How are you going to get in the country?" Tej asks.
"Let me worry about that." Brian answers him before walking in front of Dom and Mia. "This is on me. I'm the one that served her up to Braga. I'm the one that gets to make it right. Let me make it right."
"What about Violet and Jack?" Mia asks.
"I've got a plan. Just please." Brian says.
"Be careful." Dom tells Brian sternly as he thinks of his little sister.

__________
Violet was playing with Jack and Nico in Nick's room while Elena was making Jacks bottle, Nico some juice and grabbing Violet and her some beers. Violet's phone starts going off causing her to stop playing with the two boys and pick up her phone and seeing Mia's ID answers it.
"Hey Mi." Violet says.
"Hey Vi." Mia says with a sigh.
"Is everything okay." Violet asks.
"This isn't going to be easy to say but we all agreed you deserved to know." Mia says.
"deserved to know what?" Violet asks.
"Brian has gone back to LA. To pay Braga a visit. It should help us defeat Shaw." Mia tells her younger sister.
"What do you mean Brian's gone back to LA. He wouldn't do that." Violet says.
"Violet he has." Mia says with another sigh.
"I am going to call him." Violet says.
"He's left his phone here. He is already on a plane to LA. You won't get hold of him." Mia tells her.
"Okay. Do you want to talk to Nico?" Violet asks.
"That would be lovely." Mia says with a smile.
Violet removes the phone from her ear and puts it on speaker.
"Hey Nico. It's mummy want to talk to her?" Violet asks.
"Mummy." Nico says getting excited.
"Hey baby boy. Mummy misses you." Mia says.
"Come home, mummy." Nico tells her.
"I will soon baby. I got to go. Be a good boy for Auntie Vivi and Auntie Elena ok." Mia tells her son still with a smile.
"I will mummy. Love you!" Nico says.
"Love you to baby boy." Mia says before she hangs up.
Elena comes into the room and sees Violet looking upset.
"You okay Violet?" Elena asks putting the drinks she had brought upstairs down on the chest of draws by the door.
"Yeah I just need a moment." Violet says before getting up and leaving.
Elena puts the two boys to bed before going and finding Violet which she sees her in Violet's and Brian's bedroom.
"What's going on, Violet?" Elena asks.
"Brian's gone back to LA." Violet says.
"What does this mean? Is he staying there?" Elena asks.
"Apparently it's to help with taking down Shaw." Violet answers.
"He will come back Violet. Dom wouldn't let him leave you like this." Elena tells her. "And also not to mention he loves you. Dom has always told me that Brian looks at you the way Dom looked at Letty. Now I know how much Dom loved Letty. And so do you. Don't you."
"Yeah." Violet answers.
"I will be downstairs when you are ready come down and we can watch a movie." Elena says.
Violet nods before Elena leaves. Violet looks over at her bedside table and picks up a photo of her and Brian from their wedding day. She runs her fingers along it and looks at it for a few minutes before putting it down and going downstairs.

 She runs her fingers along it and looks at it for a few minutes before putting it down and going downstairs