70: You're Next

Violet was tying her hair back and getting ready for Han's funeral

Violet was tying her hair back and getting ready for Han's funeral. Mia was back in the Dominican Republic with Jack and Nico. Violet was going to talk to Alec after Han's funeral to find out anymore information. As Violet was doing her hair Brian came into the room. Brian walked over to Violet with a small smile as she was finishing tying her hair back. Brian wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her bare shoulder.
"Hey." Violet whispers looking at him.
"Hey." Brian whispers back.
"Are you okay? It seems like there is a lot more on you mind then just the funeral?" Brian asks her worriedly.
"That's because there is." Violet admits turning around and out of Brian's grin before leaning on the chest of draws.
"What's wrong." Brian asks.
"I just feel like this is all my fault. If I didn't run after that blonde women I wouldn't have gotten kidnapped and you guys wouldn't have had to let Owen go to save me. And you letting Owen go lead to him getting hurt and now his brothers after us." Violet explains. "Also the fact that Alec said Deckard was coming after us one by one. If he was right about everything else. What if he's right about this. What if you, Dom or Mia are next. I can't live without you guys."
"None of this is your fault. You didn't know what to expect. And Deckard won't get anyone else. We will all be safe." Brian reassure her placing his hands on her shoulders.
"How do you know that, Brian?" Violet asks. "How can you be so sure?"
"Because I am. I promise you no one else will get hurt." Brian tells her. "Now you got to promise me something."
"And what's that?" Violet asks.
"As soon as we have talked to Alec you are going back to the DR." Brian tells her.
"I can't promise that Brian." Violet says with a sigh. "If what ever Alec tells us is bad I want to help."
"No. Violet you have to go back to the DR." Brian tells her.
"Brian, I don't have to." Violet says.
"I know you don't have to but I don't want you to get hurt." Brian says.
"Do you not trust me?" violet asks letting her hormones get the better of her.
"Of course, I do. I just want to protect you." Brian says.
"I don't need protecting." Violet says.
"Violet." Brian says sighing.
"Whatever. Let's go." Violet says before walking past him.
Brian follows her.
"Violet, wait." Brian tells her grabbing her arm. Violet turns to look at him. "I know you don't need protecting. But I love you and I don't want to lose you."
"I love you to." Violet replies.
Brian leans in and kisses her.
"I'm sorry." Violet says when they pull away.
"Shhh." Brian tells her before giving her a hug. "You have nothing to be sorry for."
They pull away and go out to the car.
__________
Brian and Violet stand next to each other with Roman and Brian on the other side of Brian.
"I can't do no more funerals." Roman says watching Dom by Han's casket.
"First Han. Now Hobbs is laid up, of all people. We're being hunted. You know he's out there somewhere watching right?" Tej says.
"I hope so. Means he's close." Brian says.
"Just promise me, Brian.  I more funerals." Roman says.
"Just one more." Brian says looking at Roman. "His."
Dom then walks to his car and drives off.
__________
Violet and Brian were with Alec in a cafe and he was giving them all the information he knows about Shaw.
"So, if he is taking us down one by one. Who's next?" Brian asks.
"Well..." Alec says trailing off.
"Alec?" Violet asks.
"Violet." Alec says looking at her. "You're next."
Violet freezes. Brian grabs her hand and squeezes it.
"Thanks for agreeing to meet us, but we really have to go." Brian tells him.
"Okay." Alec says before Violet and Brian leave.
"Brian. I'm scared." Violet says once they are outside the cafe.
"Your okay. Your going to be okay. I promise you." Brian reassures her. Violet nods before Brian wraps an arm around her shoulder. "Let's go. We need to get you to the airport."
Violet nods again before They go over to the car.
__________
When Brian had dropped Violet off at the airport he goes back out to his car.
"Brian O'Conner." Someone says making him turn around to see 2 men. "You need to come with us."