60: Stay Safe

Jack was staying with Mia today as Mia wanted to spend some time with him

Jack was staying with Mia today as Mia wanted to spend some time with him. Dom, Brian and Letty had gone to visit Hector. Violet walk walking round the park. She was about the leave to go pick up Jack when she felt someone turn her around. She looked to see Alec.
"What do you want Alec?" Violet asks him.
"I need to talk to you." Alec replies.
"You don't need to talk to me. You want to talk to me. There is a difference." Violet says.
"Look Violet. I love you, okay? There I said it." Alec tells her.
"Alec! I am married and I have a son. I love both my son and husband." Violet reminds Alec in a stern voice.
"I know, but, Violet, I have loved you for as long as I can remember. I always thought we were meant to be. But seeing you with Brian and seeing how happy you are with him. Makes me realise it's not me and you that are meant to be, but instead it's you and Brian." Alec explains. "But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. Violet, there is someone after you and your team."
"What are you talking about Alec? There is no one after us. Are you crazy?" Violet asks.
"No, Violet, I am not going crazy. I am working with this guy. Deckard Shaw." Alec tells her
"Wait does this deckard dude have a brother called Owen?" Violet asks.
"Yes." Alec answers. "But listen, after what you and you team did to his brother he is after you guys. He is planning on taking you and your team down one by one."
"Alec, you are seriously going crazy." Violet tells him.
"No I am not." Alec replies. "I am trying to keep Deckard away from you guys as long as possible if you guys need to escape."
"What about you then? When Deckard finds out your helping us he will kill you." Violet asks.
"Your worth dying for." Alec says. "Also I will soon leave his team. I'm going to help you and your team take him down."
"Whatever Alec. You are seriously crazy." Violet says before going to walk away but Alec stops her.
"Just watch out. Stay safe." Alec tells her.
"Why do you care about what happens to me? For all I know this Deckard dude could be hiding behind one of these bushes waiting to kill me and you are in on it." Violet says.
"I care about you because I love you." Alec says.
"I wish I could say the same about you. I really do. But I don't love you. I love Brian." Violet says. "Bye Alec."
Violet walks away without Alec stopping her this time. When Violet gets into her car she rests her head against the head rest connected to her seat letting out a sigh. After a few minutes Violet puts her seatbelt on before starting the car and driving away from the park.

Violet arrives back to her house before climbing out the car and locking the door. Violet walks over to Mia, Dom and Letty's house before knocking on the door. Mia answers it with a smile.
"Hey sis." Mia says giving Violet a hug.
"Hey sis. Sorry I am late I got held up." Violet says stepping into the house after her and Mia had pulled away from the hug.
"What by?" Mia asks closing the door.
"I don't really want to talk about it right now." Violet says.
Mia nods.
"Mama!" Jack says seeing Violet.
"Auntie Vivi." Nico says at the same time as Jack running over to Violet.
"Hello Nic." Violet says hugging her nephew before going over to her son. "Come here, baby boy." Violet picks up Jack who cuddles up to her while Dom, Letty and Brian all walk into the house.
Brian walks straight over the Violet and hugs her before kissing her and Jack on the forehead. They all sit down and talk for a little while before Violet, Brian and Jack go back to their house.