31: The Announcement That Changes Everything

The next morning, everyone was gathered around the radio-computer as Brian puts the chip back in

"What do you think?" Violet asks as she rests her hands on Brian's shoulders and a screen pops up out of the Radio-computer.
"Well, it's definitely a custom chip." Brian answers her as tabs start to pop up on the screen. "Look at all these side menus here for data entry. Let's check this one." Brian raps on a tab before a list pops up. "Look at that. Same building, same order every week."
"It's a delivery schedule." Dom says walking closer.
"What's this?" Mia asks tapping another tab bring up another list. "Drugs?"
"No that's a dealer pack." Brian answers. "See most major players, they weigh their money so don't have to constantly count it. Right there, that's 49 kilos. 49 kilos is a million in twenties."
"You're saying each one of these shipments is worth 10 million dollars?" Violet asks.
"Yeah." Brian answers. "So, what is that? A 100 million plus in cash houses?"
"That's how he keeps it off the grid." Dom states as Brian glances at him.
"I think it's safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back. It's his whole network right here, just laid out on a chip." Brian says before there is a rattle from outside.
They all turn to the door.
"Go!" Dom whispers as Brian grabs the chip.
Violet and Mia jump out the window quickly with Brian behind them as Reyes' men bust in.
"Go!" Brian says before the three of them start running.

Dom punches one of the guys before using the guys gun to shoot several more. Serveral other men enter the room as Dom jumps out the window onto a roof. As Dom runs across the roofs he is seen by Agent Luke Hobbs from the street below. Hobbs runs into a building before busting out a window onto a roof as Dom jumps from the roof above him.  Hobbs rolls onto the roof as Dom looks back at him before taking off. Hobbs quickly gets up before he chases after Dom.

Violet, Mia and Brian are running down some stairs towards a gate when Mia hears people running towards them. Mia pulls Violet to the side as Brian runs ahead of them. Brian kicks the gate causing it to hit the two men running in there direction. Brian slams one of them into the wall.
"Come on. Go! Go! Go!" Brian shouts as Mia takes the lead this time and Violet and Brian follow closely behind.

Dom is still being chased by Hobbs before he lands on the ground right in front of Reyes' men. Dom quickly runs round the corner as they start to shoot at him. Hobbs jumps off the roof and slams two of the men into the fence nearby. Before punching the other. Hobbs stabs  the fleet two and snaps the last ones neck before running after Dom again.

As Violet, Brian and Mia turn a corner they are shot at. Mia quickly pushes Violet up the stairs as Brian punches the guy shooting at them before running after the girls. Violet, Brian and Mia run across the roofs as they are chased by three men.

Dom looks behind him to see if he is still being followed before someone blocks his path.
"Policia." Officer Elena neves says as she points her gun at Dom "Get on the ground." Elena then grabs her walkie talkie. "I got Torreto. Four blocks north of your..."
Some of Reyes men show up and start shooting at them before Dom pulls Elena behind a wall. Reyes men go to follow them but is gunned down by Hobbs' team.

Violet let's out a gasp as she sees how far down the next roof is. Violet, Brian and Mia all share a look before they back up. Brian grabs hold of Violet's hand before they run and jump off the roof. Brian pulls Violet on top of him taking the worse of the fall.

After the shooting, Elena looks to see Dom is gone then looks down and sees Dom's cross necklace.

As Violet, Brian and Mia exit the house they had just crashed into Dom runs by.
"Come on, let's go." Dom says before leading them through a tunnel.
__________
"They're going to be looking for the four of us together now." Dom says as they exit the tunnel. "We need to split up. You, Violet and Mia head south, I'll lead them away." 
"No." Violet says as she shakes her head.
"Dom is right." Brian says looking at Violet. "Look how lucky we just got. What happens next? We have no chose but to split up."
"I'm pregnant." Violet says causing Brian and Dom to freeze and Mia to smile at the fact she finally told them. Violet looks between he brother and boyfriend before saying "I already lost my family once. I'm not going through that again."
"Plus my son is here." Mia adds making Violet nod.
"Are you kidding me?" Brian asks as he grabs Violet's arm.
"No." Violet answers shaking her head with a smile before he kisses her then lifts her up hugging her.
Brian puts her down before telling her "I'm not going anywhere baby." Which makes her smile before he wraps a arm around her waist.
"Dom? Promise me we stick together." Violet says as Mia walks over to her and Brian.
Dom looks at his sister and smiles.
"I promise." Dom says walking over to them and pulling his two sisters and Brian into a hug. "Our family just got bigger."