76: Car's Don't Fly

"No, no, no

"No, no, no. Listen man." Roman says as he walks through the party of people. "they're telling me they party like this everyday." Letty takes a champagne from the hostess as Roman continues. "This is crazy. I might have to move out here. I think I'm gonna start a new culture. It's called blarab. You know like 'black Arab."
"How we looking Tej?" Dom asks while he sits at a bar.
"We're almost into position." Tej answers while him and Ramsey walk through the basement. "Ok, so this is how it works. We got to move in sync if we're gonna pull this off. So let's go over it to make sure everyone clearly understands their roles. Roman, that means you."
"You know what, you're being really unprofessional right now, Tej." Roman says offended by Tej's comment.
"The gods eye chip is hidden in a speed drive installed in the prince's car, which he keeps in a safe room vault." Tej explains as he and Ramsey near where they are meant to be.
"Make 8 to 10 plainclothes security." Brian says looking around the room.
"Not to mention the Prince and his personal bodyguards." Dom adds looking over the the Prince.
"Security cameras are cluster by the north wall. That's where the vault it." Brian says turning to face Dom.
"We got to get in that vault, we got to tap into the security system, which can be accessed in the princes bedroom." Tej explains as Letty finishes the champagne.
"All right, guys, I'm going in." Letty tells them before asking to the princes bedroom.
"Once, we're tapped in, Ramsey and I can hack into the network and pop the door so you can get in and get that shit." Tej continues as him and Ramsey set up.
"Wait, wait, wait. You missed a step what about my steps? What am I supposed to be doing?" Roman asks.
"No, we didn't miss anything. You're special team. So when we need you, do what you do best." Tej replies.
"And that is?" Ramsey asks.
"Shine brightly like one Roman Pearce can do." Tej answers causing Roman to laugh.
"See now we talking." Roman says taking a sip of his champagne.
"All right Tej, I'm in." Letty says as she walk towards the prince's desk.
"Alright. Find the phone Jack. The tap always runs behind that. It's gonna be a 350- megahertz CAT5e cable. They probably go a couple dozen back there but this will be the bonded pair with the plenum coat." Tej explains.
"English, Tej." Letty says annoyed.
"It'll be the orange wire." Tej sauna up before Letty cuts the wire causing camera footage to show up on Tej computer. "Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we are in the pilot seat, alright Roman."
"Do whatever it is you do." Ramsey says shaking her head trying to think about what was possible you about to happen.
"It's your birthday, right? Are you Jasmine." Roman asks as random girl.
"Oh, god, no. Not the birthday routine." Tej says disgusts.
Roman continued to talk to the girl while leading her towards the crowd. Roman takes the microphone from the DJ before speaking into it. All the guards follow the Prince who was walking towards Roman while Dom and Brian start to walk towards the room that the guards had been in front of just a few moments before.
"Oh, I wish I didn't see that." Tej says while Roman continues to ramble on.
"Ramsey, open it up for us." Dom orders as he and Brian get to the door that leads to the car.
"Copy that." Ramsey says typing on her computer. "You're in."
The door opens to reveal a red sports car to Dom and Brian.
"Do you realise what this is? Lykan hypersport. $3.4 million." Brain says as him and Dom walk over to the car and the door close behind them. Brian starts walking around the car. "Zero to 60 in less then three seconds. There's seven of these in the world, and this guy keeps it locked up in a vault."
"Nothing sadder then locking a beast in a cage." Dom says as he and Brian meet at the front end of the car.
"And now I really want to punch him in the face." Brian says as he looks at the car.
"Okay. Let's get to work." Dom says looking at Brian before listing the front of the car off the ground.
"You got this, right?" Brian asks as he goes to slide under the car.
"Go." Dom answers him his voice strained.
Brian quickly gets under the car before getting to work.
"I see it." Brian says as an alarm goes off.
"Tej, talk to me." Dom says..
"I'm trying, but their security system is locking us out." Tej explains the situation. A few moments later the gates to the room that Dom and Brian are in start to close. "Oh, shit. Not the gate! Not the gate!"
"Brian, faster!" Dom orders seeing the gates closing.
"We're playing all the defence we can up here but we're gonna lose. You gotta hurry up." Tej explains as he continues typing on his computer.
"Guys, get it if there right now." Ramsey says standing next to Tej. "You've got an army heading your way."
"Brian, get out! Forget it!" Dom orders before Brian rolls out form under the car before Dom drops it. "Tej we're taking the car."
"Guys I can't hold it. I'm losing the finale gate. You gotta get out of there." Tej tells them as Dom and Brian get into the car.
"Tear out the dash! Go through it." Dom tells Brian starting the car. "Time to unleash the beast."
Dom revs the engine before driving through the door and into where the party is. The elevator door opens to reveal Deckard Shaw. Deckard starts shooting causing the party goers to scream and runaway. Deckard shoots at the car before he  is attacked by two guards, who he easily takes out. Dom drives the car around hitting Deckard. Dom continues to drive around as Deckard gets up and starts shorting at the car again. Dom starts heading towards the window facing the other buildings.
"Dom, cars don't fly!" Brian says panicking seeing what Dom was doing. "Cars don't fly! Holy shit!"dom drives out of the building as Deckard shoots a grenade at them. The car lands in the other building before Dom tries to hit the brakes.
"No brakes!" Dom shouts looking at Brian.
"What?" Brian asks digging for the flash drive.
"No brakes!" Dom answers him.
"Shit!" Brian says before Dom speeds up the car. Dom drives out the window towards the third building. "No! No! No!"  Brian continues to look for the chip as the car spins. Dom opens the door before its are knocked off. Brian pulls out the drive. "Got it."
"Get out!" Dom orders before they both jump out the car. The car flies out the building before Dom looks at Brian, who holds up the drive. "Still miss the bullets, Brian?"
__________
Violet was out in the garden and talking with Alec.
"So how are things between you and Brian?" Alec asks as they walk around.
"Things are going good. What about you? Have you got a girlfriend?" Violet asks.
"No not yet." Alec says.
"You'll find the right person one day Alec." Violet says.
"Thanks, Violet." Alec says with a smile.
"No problem." Violet replies before they go back into the house.