11: Love At First Sight

After the drive they ended up back at Brian's house

After the drive they ended up back at Brian's house. They walked into the house and Brian closed the door before turning Violet around to look at him.
"Is everything okay?" Violet asks.
"I need to tell you something." Brian tells her.
"What's up?" Violet asks.
"I really like you Violet. I think. Actually no I know that I love you." Brian tells her "I understand if you don't feel the same way it is a but quick but..."
Brian was cut of by Violet smashing her lips into his. Violet pulls away and smiles before Brian grabs the back of her neck connecting their lips again. Violet begins to tug at Brian's top and he pulls away.
"I am sorry that was to far I know." Violet says putting one of her hands on her head.
Brian grabs her hand before saying "No it's fine. I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it."
"I am okay with it." Violet tells him.
"Okay." Brian says taking his top off.
When he finishes taking his top off he pulls Violet back so their lips meet again. Brian runs his hands down Violet's side before he stops at her thighs and easily hoisted her up. Their lips do not disconnect while Brian walks towards the guest bedroom kicking the door closed after he enters.

__________

Violet groans at the lost of warmth as she sat up and saw Brian on the phone.
"Yes." Brian says to the person on the other end.
"Who is that?" Violet asks.
Brian quickly closed his phone and placed it on the bedside table before looking at her.
"Wrong number." Brian tells her.
They stare into each others before Brian leans in and kisses her. Violet falls back against the mattress and Brian gets on top of her.

__________

When Violet woke up a second time she saw Brian was still sleeping peacefully. She looks at the clock and sees it is 8:00am. She smiles at Brian before kissing his cheek which wakes him up.
"Sorry didn't mean to wake you up." Violet tells him.
"It's fine. what time is is?" Brian asks.
"8:00am" Violet replies.
"Let's stay in bed for a hour. Then there is a beach 5 minutes away how about we go for a walk there before I need to take you back so Dom doesn't kill me." Brian suggest.
"That sounds like a plan." Violet says.
"Come here then." Brian says pulling Violet towards him so they are cuddling.
Violet rests her head in the crook of Brian's neck just enjoying the moment while Brian plays with Violets hair also enjoying the moment.

__________

Brian and Violet were walking along the beach when Brian grabbed Violet's hand nearest to him and turned her to look at him before grabbing her other hand.
"I need to ask you something." Brian tells her.
"What's up?" Violet asks.
"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Brian says.
"I would love to Brian." Violet says smiling.
Brian smiles back before pulling her in for a kiss.
"Shall we continue our walk along the beach?" Brian asks when they pull away.
"We shall." Violet says before they both laugh.
They smile at each other before they continue to walk along the beach but this time hand in hand.
__________

At 11:00am Brian and Violet are back at the Toretto's household.
"Thanks for a amazing time." Violet says.
"It's okay." Brian says smiling back. "Beside it was because of you it was so amazing."
"Want to come in?" Violet asks.
"I should probably go home and get ready as I got work. But I can come round later." Brian tells her.
"Sounds like a plan." Violet says smiling before leaning in and kissing him.
"See you later Vi." Brian says smiling.
"See you later." Violet says before walking into the house. She closes the door while Brian walks to his car. "I am back."
"Finally I was worried sick." Dom says as him and Mia walk into the living room.
"I came into the house 2 minutes late but I was here I was just outside talking with Brian. And besides it's only two minutes." Violet replies.
"She's right Dom it's not that big of a deal." Mia agrees. "Anyway how was it did you have fun."
"Yeah I did." Violet says.
"Are you guys now dating?" Dom asks crossing his arms.
"Yeah." Violet replies as if it is nothing.
"I told you that would happen." Mia says smiling.
"Okay well I am going upstairs to get changed I will see you guys in a minute." Violet says before walking upstairs.
When she gets to her room and closes the door Violet smiles think about the amazing time she had with Brian.