58: A Long Awaited Reunion

When Violet answers the door see comes face to face with her old friends Jason, Ellie and Layla

"Oh my god!" Violet says as Layla hugs her.
"Surprise." Ellie says hugging Violet after her and Layla and pulled apart.
"What are you guys doing here? How did you know I was back?" Violet asks them as Jason hugs her.
"Alec told us you were back in LA we didn't know you lived here. We were just going to take a chance." Layla explains.
"It's so good to see you guys. Come in I will introduce you to everyone." Violet tells them before they enter the house.
"Hey guys." Violet says getting Brian, Mia, Dom and Letty's attention. "This is Layla, Ellie and Jason. I meet them a few years ago."  Violet points to each of them as she says they name before doing the same again. "Guys this is Letty, my sister Mia, my brother Dom, my husband Brian, my nephew Nico and my son Jack."
"Nice to meet you guys." Dom says as him and Jason shake hands.
"Nice to meet you all to." Jason replies.
"So how did you guys meet." Brian asks wrapping an arm around Violet with Jack in his other arm.
"It's a very long story." Violet says laughing.
"We got time." Mia says.
"Okay well long story short they were friends with Alec and when I forgave him I met them and I guess I fell out with Alec but never fell out with these guys." Violet explains.
"When did you forgive Alec?" Dom asks growing tense at his younger sister ex bestfriends name.
"A few years ago." Violet answers.
"Didn't you say he tried to talk to you at the shops earlier?" Brian asks.
"Yeah he did." Violet answers.
After a few minutes Violet, Ellie, Layla and Jason went outside and caught up on what has been going on in there lives.

"What no that never happened!" Ellie says as Violet covers her mouth laughing.
"It did El. Don't you remember it you were talking to him and you completely tripped over your dress leaving a massive hole." Layla says.
"I don't remember it happening." Ellie says.
"Of course you don't. No one ever seems to remember embarrassing stuff about them." Jason says taking a sip of his beer.
"Oh god I missed this." Violet says still laughing.
"Well we missed you." Ellie says.
"Are you going back to work soon?" Layla asks.
"I got Jack now. I can't." Violet tells them.
"People always go to work when they have a baby, tho." Jason says.
"I know but I am not everyone. Me and Brian are all Jack know. We have left it to late to go back to work if we wanted to." Violet explains.
"Makes sense I guess." Ellie says.
"I finished my beer. I am going to get another one do you guys want a second one?" Violet asks standing.
"No thanks." They all say at the same time.
Violet nods before walking inside.
"Hey babe." Brian says walking into the kitchen with Jack in his arms. "I was just going to come out and see you. I think Jack wants his mama."
Jack starts reaching for Violet before Violet takes him off Brian.
"Thanks babe." Violet says with a smile.
"How's it going with your friends?" Brian asks.
"It's going good. It's like no time has passed since I last saw them." Violet says. "But it was the same when me and you got back together."
"Well that's good." Brian says with a smile before leaning in and kissing Violet.
They pull away when Jack starts wiggling.
"Do you want to go back down baby boy." Violet asks before placing Jack on the floor but he starts crying so she picks him up again.
"Guess he just doesn't like Mama and Dada kissing." Brian says tickling Jacks stomach making their son laugh.
"I guess so, huh?"  Violet says bouncing Jack am up and down.
"You better go back out to your friends. Wouldn't want to keep them waiting." Brian says kissing Violet on the forehead.
"Yeah." Violet says picking up a beer. "Should I take Jack outside?"
"Yeah I would. Give him some fresh air." Brian says.
"Okay." Violet says before walking back outside with Jack in her arms.
"Hey guys." Violet says placing her beer down on the table.
"Hey Vi. Awww you brought Jack." Ellie says before her and Layla start baby talking to Jack.
"So what does Jack call you and Brian? Because all babies have different names for people." Jason asks.
"Jack, what do you call me and daddy?" Violet asks.
"Mama! Dada!" Jack replies causing them all to smile.
"He's the cutest." Layla says.
"Also my nephew Nico calls me Auntie Vivi." Violet says putting some hair behind her ear.
"Awww." Ellie says before Jack yawns.
"You tired, buddy?"Violet asks Jack before looking at Ellie, Layla and Jason. "I better go put him to bed."
"Okay." Jason says before Violet stands up.
"Come on buddy." Violet says taking Jack inside.
"He tired?" Brian asks as he sees them enter the room while he is watching the tv as Dom, Mia, Letty and Nico had left.
"Yeah." Violet answers.
"Do you want me to put him to bed so you can go talk to your friends?" Brian asks.
"I wouldn't worry about that." Ellie says walking into the room with Layla and Jason.
"We got to go now. It was lovely seeing you again Vi and lovely meeting you Brian. And you to Jack." Layla says.
"Oh okay. Lovely to see you guys to." Violet says before they all say goodbye and Layla, Ellie and Jason leave.
"Shall we go put him to bed together?" Violet asks.
"Sure." Brian says before they go upstairs and put Jack to bed.