48: I Got This

"Vi

"Vi. Uh, it's definitely Letty. But it's, uh, ... it's complicated." Brian says while they are talking on the phone.
"Letty's alive. That's all that matters." Violet says looking down at Jack he was sitting in her lap. "We have her back, Brian."
Brian notices Dom setting up the supplies he needs to get the bullet out of his shoulder.
"Well, do me a favour and give Jack a kiss goodnight for me." Brian tells her with a sigh.
"I will. Be safe." Violet says.
"I will." Brian says before hanging up before walking over to Dom.
"She definitely saw it was you?" Brian asks Dom once he had reached her.
"She looked dead at me, Brian." Dom says while Mia walks over to them.
"Want some help with that?" Mia asks Dom gesturing to the wound on Dom's shoulder which Dom nods in response.
Mia walks over the covers Dom wound.
"Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone. Even though she is alive, maybe she is gone." Brian tells Dom and Mia.
"You never turn your back on family. Even when they do." Mia tells him.
__________
Letty was last to return to the new hideout.
"Ivory!" Letty shouts throwing her keys to him. "It's going to need some repairs."
"No problem, treacle." Ivory says walking over to the others.
"You good?" Owen asks Letty standing up.
"Yeah." Letty replies.
"Okay, listen up. That was a very different breed from Hobbs' usual wanna and warriors. We need to already who these people are, what they're made of. Vegh?" Owen explains.
Vegh brings over file before opening it to reveal Brian's profile on top.
"O'Conner, Parker, Pearce, Toretto, and the rest of the team." Vegh says throwing there profiles onto the table.
"These guys are common criminals." Ivory sees looking through Tej's file.
"Tonight, these common criminals were seconds away from taking us down. Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us." Owen says looking through Brian's file.
"You might want to see this." Jah says before handing a picture to Owen.
The picture is of Dom with Letty sitting in his lap.
"Ring any bells?" Owen asks throwing the picture on the table.
Letty goes over and picks it up.
"Yeah. That's the guy I shot." Letty answers.
"You look happy." Owen states.
"I don't remember him." Letty tells him.
"That's bullshit. We got a problem guys. We got a picture of her with the guy who almost toke you out." Klaus says.
"Klaus, aren't you team muscle? Don't make me go over there and make you team pussy." Letty says with a glare.
"She doesn't remember him. Names and records aren't enough. I want personal information. Get into their lives, into their minds. Find their weaknesses and we will exploit them." Owen says before everyone leaves besides Letty who was looking at Dom's file.
__________
"Alright, lock it up. We got two things." Hobbs says as everyone walks towards each other. "First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime. They got street cameras on every street corner. I got video cottage from CCTV of the raid. Let's track that, see where it leads us." Hobbs hands Tej a chip before continuing. "And secondly, we just got confirmation on what shaw's crew grabbed from Interpol. They ripped off the database of every location that houses the final component that they need."
"So, where are they at?" Mia asks.
"There are over two dozen of them around Europe." Riley answers.
"But the list is only good for 96 hours. Which means, wherever Shaw's crew is going to hit next it's going to happen within the next four days. They got a window and so do we. We gotta move." Hobbs explains to the team.
"Hobbs is right. So let's break this down, you met them. What do we know?" Dom says looking at the team.
"We know they have to be running custom engines. You heard the flip car going through those gears." Tej says from the computer.
"Sequential transmission." Han adds.
"That didn't sound like a normal engine." Gisele says looking at Dom.
"That was a turbo diesel." Mia says.
"It sounded like something you hear at Le Mans." Brian adds.
"Did you see it take all those hits and still stay flat in the corner?" Tej asks.
"Yep, hydraulics." Roman answers.
"Or magnetic suspension." Brian suggests.
"Who not only had access to the components, but can fabricate something like that?" Han asks.
"Maybe a handful of shops in London." Mia answers.
"Regular tuner shops aren't going to cut it on this one. We're going to have to dig deeper than that's. Han, Gisele, Roman you're up. We find the guy who made that car, we find Shaw." Dom tells the team.
"Let's go." Gisele says loading a gun.
"I'll help." Riley tells Hobbs before her, Gisele, Han and Roman walk off.
"Tej, we're gonna need cars without computer chips that can be overridden. Make sure they're fast." Dom says making Brian and Mia to laugh at the last part while Tej nods.
"I got this." Tej tells them.
"I'm already on it Dom. I've contacted R&D at DSS." Hobbs tells Dom.
"Hobbs, I said I got this." Tej says
"This should be interesting." Mia says while her, Dom and Brian share a smirk.
__________
Violet, Jack, Elena and Nico are playing at the park. Violet was pushing Jack on the swings while Elena was helping Nico go down the slide.
"Swing." Nico says running over to the swings and trying to climb into the one next to the one Jack was in.
"Careful Nic" Violet says stopping pushing Jack and going over to Nico before lifting Nico into the swing.
"Thanks Auntie Vivi!" Nico says while Violet makes her way back over to Jacks swing and Elena starts to push Nico.
"No problem Nics." Violet says with a smile while she begins to push Jack again.
After a few hours they go back home as Jack started to play up because he hadn't had a nap.