73: Too Slow

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well." Mr. Nobody says as they watch the unidentified car. Ramsey tries to grab Dom's hand but the Unidentified car rams into Dom, he looks over and sees Deckard Shaw. Deckard rams into Dom again. "Welcome to the party, Mr.Shaw." Mr. nobody smirks while watching what's happening.
Deckard rams into Dom once again. Brian was watching the scene and not paying attention to the getting up behind him. The guard throws Brian to the ground before they begin to fight. Dom rams into Deckard pushing him off the road.
"Letty, stay with Brian." Dom orders over the walkie talkie.
The car behind Letty pulls out out a bazooka before Letty drives beside the bus. The car in front of the bus blocks her path. Brian sees this on the camera screens before using the guards head to fire the guns which take out the car behind Letty. The guard and Brian continue to fight before the guard grabs a gun. Brian keeps the guard from shooting him causing the guard to shoot the bus driver. Brian and the guard continue to fight as the bus swerved before hitting the cliff, which flips it on its side.  The bus slides towards the edge of the cliff. Brian and the guard make there way to the end of the bus but the guard pushes Brian back before locking the gate so Brian can't get out.
"To slow." The guard taunts Brian before jumping out of the bus.
Brian starts to make his what to the front of the bus as it slowly starts to slide over the edge. Brian climbs out of the door of the bus before climbing on the side  as it continues to slide of the cliff of the cliff. Brain runs up the side of the bus and Letty's drives towards the edge of the cliff before spinning the car around as Brian jumps off the bus. Brian grabs onto the back of Letty's car before she comes to a stop which slings Brian to the ground.
"You good?" Letty asks him as she gets out of the car.
"Thank you." Brian tells her as he catches his breath before he stands up.
They get into Letty's car before they take off to go find the others.

Dom climbs out of his wrecked car as the team shows up at the bottom of the mountain that Dom had fallen off of.
"Looks like our demon love child Ed worked." Tej says as the team go over to Dom.
"That's one way down the mountain." Brian says with a smirk before looking at the car. "Where's Ramsey?"
__________
Violet was playing with Jack when Alec walks over to her.
"Hey." Alec says.
"Hey." Violet says with a smile as he sits down.
"I need to tell you something." Alec tells her.
"And what's that?" Violet asks.
"I never lied to you. I did it for your safety." Alec tells her. "I started working with Deckard before you came back and he kept on telling me if I didn't make it look like I lied to you. He would hurt you."
"It's okay Alec. I understand." Violet tells him.
"Thank you." Alec says. "I am going to go talk to Jason."
"Okay." Violet says before Alec leaves and she goes back to playing with Jack.