42: Make It Count

"You ready?" Hobbs asks Elena as he leads the way to the police station

"I'm ready." Elena answers him.
Hobbs turns the corner and crashes into the first gate before he knocks down the second one.
Dom and Brian follow Hobbs throws he parking garage. Hobbs crashes through the wall which leaves a hole. Hobbs reverses out of the hole before Dom's and Brian reserve before getting out of their cars. Hobbs and Elena gets out their car and fires at the officers running towards them. Brian and Dom each attach a hook from their cars to the vault before getting back in their cars. Dom and Brian drive off causing the vault to break out the wall before sliding across the floor behind them. Dom's back window shield is shot out as the leave the police station. Dom grabs his walkie talkie.
"Call it out, Vi." Dom tells his younger sister.
"You got a straight shot for two blocks." Violet answers her brother. "Go right."
"Got it." Brian tells her over the walkie talkie.
Brian and Dom  pulls their emergency brakes as they turn the corner to stop the vault from dragging them with it.
"Well the plan is working. You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail.  You have to move fast." Mia tells them over the walkie talkie.
"What's the best route?" Brian asks.
"Okay, keep going straight about her half a mile  onto Rua fonseca. And then go left." Violet answers him over the walkie talkie.
"That ain't going to work." Brian tells her as he sees three cops cars where she told them to turn.
Another cop car stops in front of them before rolling spikes out onto the road in front of them.
"Spikes ahead, Dom, we got spikes." Brian tells Dom over the walkie talkie.
"We're going right." Dom orders before two cop cars come from the right.
"No, it's to right. We aren't going to make it!" Brain says.
"We've got no choice. Now!" Dom orders before they turn the corner making Dom going onto the path. The vault takes out a cop car before rolling through a building.
"Shit!" Brian says as the vault jerks the cars back before coming out the building. "Holy shit!"
"Guys, I'm hearing all this chatter. Did you just take out a bank?" Mia asks.
"Two in-bounds." Dom says seeing two cars in front of them.
"Alright. There's an ally coming up on your left." Violet tells them.
"Yeah. I got it." Brian says as he sees the ally.
Him and Dom look at each other before driving separates ways causing the cop cars driving towards them to crash into the vault. Dom looks to see cops coming towards them on bikes while Brian goes in reverse and pushes the vault while Dom pulls it. The cops on the bikes Start shooting at Brian. Brian hits his breaks causing one of the bikers to crash into him and the other to lose control as he tries to miss hitting Brian. Brian goes back to pushing the vault. When they get to the main road Brian pulls up next to Dom and goes back to pulling the vault along with him.
"Alright, good job. Dom, right hander, right hander, right hander." Brian says over the walkie talkie to Dom.
"Guys, there is a big group coming at you from the south. You have to Do something now!" Mia tells them.
"Hey. Go wide" Dom orders.
Brian drives onto the sidewalk causing the wire connected to the vault to knock down street lights which takes out the cop cars following closely behind them. A cop then shoots out Brian's back window as he gets backs on the road. Brian jerks his wheel which makes the vault hit the cop, who drives on the sidewalk. A cop tries to go round the vault before Dom jerks his wheel and the vault hits the cop who crashes. The cop on the side walk starts shooting at Brain again before Brian uses the vault to hit the parked cars which go onto the sidewalk crashing into  the cop car. A cop car gets behind Dom before the passages leans out the window going to shoot at Dom. Han appeared in a cop car ramming into the back of the cop car behind Dom causing it to crash before hitting his brakes making the car behind him crash into the back of his car and the car behind that one to swerve and crash.
"You're all clear on the left." Han tells Dom and Brian over the walkie talkie.
"Good afternoon, officers." Roman says as he appears on the right in a cop car as well. He rams into a cop car causing it to crash on the sidewalk. "License and registration, please!" Roman rams into another cop car causing it to crash into the one in front of it. "Yes! This is big boy stuff!" Roman grabs his walkie talkie before telling Dom and Brian. "We're clear in the right."
"Thanks, guys." Dom says over the walkie talkie.
"Anytime." Han responds.
"I'll see you on the other side." Roman says before him and Han drive off.
"You guys just carved out a ten second window. Make it count." Violet tells them before they pass a garbage truck. Dom and Brian start driving across the bridge.
"No! there's to many of them." Brian yells as he spots lots of cops behind them before he grabs his walkie talkie. "Hey! There's too many of them. We're not going to make it!"
"You're right, we aren't." Dom tells him before he looks over at Brian sadly. "You are."
"What are you talking about?" Brian asks him.
"Just let the vault go. Get out of there!" Mia begs.
"Brian, you're a farther." Dom states.
"No, I'm not leaving you!" Brian tells him.
"Dom! Stick with the plan!" Violet yells at him over the walkie talkie.
"It was always the plan." Dom tells them. "Take care of each other."
"Dom you listen to me now. Okay! You cut loose right now!" Violet pleads.
Dom grabs a switch before pushing it causing it to cut Brian's cable loose. Dom turns rounds the faces the cops while Brian keeps driving straight on from the momentum. Brian quickly turned around and started driving back to where Dom had cut his cable loose. Dom stand up as Zizi walks away from the wreckage with a gun pointed at him. Zizi goes to shoot Dom but his shot three times before falling to the ground. Dom turns to see Brian with his gun raised.
"I though I told you to go on." Dom says while Brian stands next to him.
"I, I had to make a call." Brian says causing Dom to smile.
Hobbs pulls up as Reyes falls out the car and Hobbs gets out of his.
"Help me." Reyes begs Hobbs.
Hobbs shots Reyes twice in the head before saying "that's for my team, you son of a bitch." Hobbs and Elena walk over to Dom and Brian. "It's a hell of a mess."
"Yeah, it is." Brian agrees.
"You know I can't let you two go. I ain't made that way. The way I see it, you've earned yourselves 24 hours. The money stays, though. If I were you, I'd use the time. Make peace with whatever demons you got left. Because come tomorrow I will find you." Hobbs tells them.
Brian gets into the car.
"Torreto." Hobbs says as Dom was about to get into the car and makes him stop and look at him. "I'll see you soon."
"No, you won't." Dom says with a smirk causing Hobbs to look at him confused.
Dom gets into the car and Brian takes off as Hobbs and Elena looks at the vault. Hobbs opens the vault to find its empty.

Flashback
"You guys just curved out a ten second window. Make it count." Violet tells them.
Dom and Brian go either side of a garbage truck and slid the real vault into the back of it as Santos and Tego disconnect the cables before connecting them to the fake vault.

Flash forward
Hobbs let's out a laugh as he turns and watches the car drive off.