I WANT TO UNLOVE YOU

Prologue-

A girl was walking in the desolate road...
She has tears in her beautiful for eyes...they were covering her dark black orbs. She hastily rubbed her eyes with her palms carelessly and started walking even faster.
"Geetha..." She heard him calling.

For a second she stopped walking but soon she controlled herself walking away.

She can hear the footsteps nears her...but she didn't stop.
Suddenly she felt a hand on her wrist restricting her from moving.
Without looking back she can say with confidence that it is him.

She bit her lips to control her emotions....she shouldn't let him watch her like this.

"Geetha...why are you doing this?" He asked her.

But she stayed quite making his tighten his hold on her hand...
She whimpered in pain, immediately he released her hand.

"Are you enjoying this??" He asked her again.

'How could I enjoy Adarsh??? I am spoiling my happiness with my own hands... I had to do it.' she thought.

"Adarsh...we never had anything between us. So it's better staying like that." She said even though her words broke her own heart.

She couldn't even think how heartbroken he must be.

If only she had other choice...she would have hugged him and confess her love to him now.

But she can't do that...

When she learnt that he started liking her she felt happy but also immense sadness took over her.

They aren't meant to be together.

She love him...she accepted that fact but she never confessed that out to anyone...not even him.

Now she should unlove him.

'Is unloving someone is easy???I didn't even realize when he made me fall for him.
I hope I can forget him soon,
Unlove him soon.' she thought as she left him alone in this desolated road and walked ahead.