chapter 81

Geetha's pov :

When he was unlocking I froze a second remembering a thing.

But I continued taking steps towards the living room while the uncertainty was the only thing I felt right now.

With my heartbeats escalatings crazily I walked like a machine while a lingering hope was still seeded deep in my heart that he wouldn't do the that etre thing after over confession.

I awkwardly gulped my saliva audibly...which I know because he looked at me suddenly making me lower my head.
I wanted to hear out what he thought about it...about us.

'Ok let me explain it to you guys...now I remembered that we have separate rooms to sleep in here and I wondered if we go back to the same thing again after our much awaited progress.

I can't just go and ask him that we will not live in separate rooms and we will be together like we were back at my home.
It would be awkward if he object that idea...so i just want him to not do that.'

"Uhmmm..." His throat clearing sound brought me to the real world.

"Uhh?" I voiced out in confusion as I say him looking nervous while shifting his eyes continuously from me and all around the room.

"Sweetheart..." He called out as he signalled me towards my bedroom making all my hope flew away from the window as i disappointedly dropped my shoulders.

"Now that we are good...we should definitely try to work our relationship so this distance...I don't think it will be right.
But are you ok with it??" He asked as he pointed towards mine and his rooms.

It took me a second to grasp the things he was saying.
When it went right into my brain as i processed that information I jumped in excitement.

'Adi...I should make him say things in a normal way. He just scared me off!!!
He should be rather simple than being this dramatic.' I mentally noted to let him know that...but it could be later.
Now I just have to enjoy the moment.

I sprinted towards him as I hugged the life out of him.
He moved a little back because of the impact, but I couldn't care about that right now as I struck to him holding his neck tightly and his arms automatically wound around my waist as he pulled me more closer...as if there was any space left between us.

Our chests were bumped to eachother's ...even the torsos were pressed against.
But rightnow all I cared was he didn't break my heart and even made me happy with his decision.
This small things matter to me the most , and he didn't let me down.

I felt breathless  as I intended to step back but he didn't unwind his arms...so not wishing to die out of breathe my fists showered him with few punches which I am sure wouldn't be painful for his rock solid body.
As expected he left me.
I took few breathes as i restored the air in my lungs.

"So let's make it fast...we will be late for work." He said.

I froze in my place...did he said what I am thinking?
Is that a sexual innuendo???

I shook my head immediately...I know adi better. He don't do that.

Geetha keep your mind out of gutter!!!

"Uhh??" I asked not wanting him to know what's running in my mind yet he should make clear what he wanted to say.

"Shift your luggage to my...our room.
After that we have the night shift." He said.

I nodded my head as i followed him to my room blindly.

He took the liberty of grabbing the suitcase on top of the cupboards ,opened it and grabbed my clothes randomly throwing them inside the suitcase.