chapter 19

Geetha's pov:

I was running....

Panting as I was breathless running straight three floors without looking back.

Now I am looking like a crazy girl right????

But what to do...I so want to hide myself for eternity.

What just happened...
I couldn't comprehend correctly to be honest.
Never in my wild dreams I thought I will kiss Adarsh...
Like really!!! Did I really did that????
Or am I in denial???
No no Geetha how can you deny that??

That mind-blowing kiss you have just experienced...

For the first time in my life I felt like a woman...when he looked into eyes deeply with unknown emotions displaying in them.
Trying to say something which I couldn't make out.

I touched my lips...still I can feel his touch on them. His lips on mine... devouring them like there is no tomorrow.

Did we really carried away???

I mean I just couldn't believe it happened.

I mean you understand me right???

There is a guy with whom I am madly in love...he makes me feel crazy about him , I try to learn about him without him knowing about my doings.
He probably don't even know me properly but here I am in LOVE with him...not like , it was love I was sure about it.

Because I know my feelings are far more than a mere liking.
I can do anything for him...
This may sound cliche, when others say the same thing I would laught my ass out but here I am saying it with the passion towards him that I can go to any extents for him...
I may not chase him but I can possibly do anything if it means his well being.
This is the least I could do about my love.

I may be a coward for not confessing him but I also know my future...I will marry someone my parents choose.
Even if that guy is a thoroughly masochistic oe even if he is a conceited jerk I will leave with him.
I can't even imagine living others than Adarsh...he will always be in my heart even if we are not together.
Ironically we were never together...may  be I could blame my bad fate for that.

My eyes teraed up in an instant.
Why can't I be just happy???

Just few seconds ago I was giggling like a love struck fool that I am reminescing our kiss...and why does I was shown the mirror of reality so soon.
I could just stay happy about that...about him, imagining us.

I bit back the sod that threatened to escape my throat.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a door opening breaking the moments of my self pity.

It was Akki who was looking like a mess.

'Stupid...you life isn't Turing out happy anyways. You should have cared about her atleast. She is sick!!!' my mind reprimanded me.

I blinked my eyes to clear my vision which was glistening with terms before.

"I am sorry I was late." I said.

As I proceeded towards her. She just nodded as she went inside...and I followed her closing the door.
"Swapna is at Rishi's brother's place." I said trying to ignore all the feelings in which I was driving previously.
They just bring me endless hurt anyways.

I should probably learn to ignore my feelings and move forward.
How much I ever want to UNLOVE Adarsh, I know the fact that it isn't going to be fruitful.

I don't know when will I ever get over from this sinking feelings...that I encounter if I think of stop loving him.

I only know about him from hardly 7-8 months may be...but without my knowledge he came towards me like a storm soaking me with this beautiful feelings named love and never leaving me like the aftereffects of this calamity that changed my world.