chapter 65

Geetha's pov :

I woke up from my slumber when I felt someone shooking me badly from my shoulder.

I groggily opened my eyes to see the most beautiful sight of this world...it was Adi.

With his eyes slightly open and lips parted and his morning hair which were so voluminous...keep falling on his forehead giving him a boyish vibe was waking me up from my dozing.

I blinked furiously as I woken up wih a jerk and sat on my place.

It looked outside to see it was already early morning...with the whole surroundings covered with fog and cold breeze that I hugged myself holding the shawl I was covered myslef last night.

"We will reach our station in 15 more mins. Let's get everything checked." He said holding my shoulder while assisting me when I was trying to stand up as my feet are sore from sleeping in same position from last night.

I nodded still feeling dorwsy and having a strong urge to go back to sleeping but I can't in this situation so I was hard on myself as I stood up with his support.
After a second or two I felt wide awake and he removed his hold on me that I felt so cold...

But he grabbed the bags we brought from the uppermost counter and I was alerted as I took the bag from his hand holding it while he removed other two smaller ones.

By the time we folded the bedsheets we used last night and the shawls we arrived our destination.

I was looking at our luggage thinking if I lost something or what??

It happens with me every single time I travel somewhere.
That nagging feeling that I forget something to bring or that I lost something keeps on hitting my head making me very annoyed.

May be he understood my turmoil as he assured me
" Everything is with us...we haven't forgotten a thing."

I smiled slightly with gratefulness vas we both got down from the train pulling and pushing through the crowd as it's the last station where everyone gets down.

I felt angee in myself for forcing Adi to travel in this economical class.
As we haven't booked the tickets very prior we didn't got seat in AC class leaving the sleeper class.

It might be tough for him...
I mean I am habituated with the journeys by bus and train but I don't think he would be as from the young age he was living with luxuries.
For a person who is accustomed to air conditioner he won't be able to sleep peacefully.

I just hope he wasn't very uncomfortable.

We both came out of the station as we looked around to find our driver which mom sent to pick us.

A man in 50s waved in our direction.
" That's him..." He said I nodded as even I recognised him...he dropped me few times when the driver who usually drives me around is on leave.

He came to our direction as he took bags from his hold as he struggled his way towards the car.
We both settled ourself on the back seat as he drove to our home.

I was really excited to meet mom and dad after this one and half month of partition.

As soon as we reach home we was pleasantly welcomed by the warm smile if mom and dad was sitting on sofa as he was going through few files which were kept on the table.

I went near him as he looked at me with a genuine smile adorning on his face which I couldn't help but reciprocate.
Mom was so excited that she hugged me as soon as I was done greeting dad.

"I missed you so much Geetha." She said  earning a scowl from my husband.
I looked at him as he opened his arms...as soon as he done that mom ran towards him hugging him tightly as she almost cried from the overwhelming emotions.