chapter 41

Geetha's POV:

You will be ok...
You will be absolutely okay.

Don't panic and make a fool out of yourself!!!!

I was saying these things to make sure I remind it so that I won't embarass myself before anyone.

Confused????

Ok let me fill you up with the things happened with me in past months.

After the day when I met Adi.....it was the last time I saw him in real because I am literally spending every second I get looking at his picture , admiring him after my work.

To tell you in short I really became a love struck fool who can't see anything other than Adi.

I like it so much....now we will be together.

But there is a little fear that my happy bubble will be burst without me knowing what's happening and I will again be dragged back into the hell I was living with all mentally exhausting heartbreak.

This is all because of him....I am little...no no very angry on him for ignoring me.

I mean we will be married. He agreed to that to because after a week their family called us to tell that Adi agreed marrying me.
Then what was stopping him to meet me or atleast call me hell he didn't even send a text for me.

Here I am dying to hear his voice.
But he is so oblivious to that.

After they confirmed about the marriage.... Adi's mom and dad came to our home.

My mom called me and infromed me before to visit home then.
Even I was excited to meet them or you could say I was hoping Adi would come but it was very futile as my friend Sadhvi said he is there doing CPR for a patient who just arrived ER.

I was little disappointed that I couldn't see him....but I can't blame him as it's his career.

Anyways I got time to spend with mom....she was so cool.

I knew that she is nice to being with but I didn't expect she is so fun to be with too.

Even dad was treating me like a daughter that I envied Adi for a second.
Why didn't I became their real daughter but I will be one in few months I said to myself.

But tomy dismay mom didn't spoke anything about Adi.
I was utterly disappointed regrading that.

I mean... I read many novels in wattpad or even in the television serials , many mother in law will never stop talking about the antics their sons did when they met their daughter in law.

But why did mom didn't shapred any such things with me. I wanted to know how adi was as a child.
I definitely he would be handsome boy but was he a obedient one or a brat who keeps everyone on their toes with his unstoppable naughty things.

A priest came soon.
My Amma gave him few papers which were apparently my horoscope.
After looking at them like we usually watch a histology specimen under microscope...I mean to say very keenly making my breath almost stop.

That guy really made me anxious.
Even both mine and Adi's parents were having similar expressions to mine seeing at the serious priest who was so involved in examining our horoscopes.
He kept the things in his hand on the table and we were waiting for him so say somthing.

I don't want anything to spoil between me and Adi.
Finally we can get married....I just wish there shouldn't be any scenario where our marriage will be cancelled because our horoscopes isn't matching.
I would die if they do that now....because I was dreaming about our life together.
I did that even before but now I had a confidence that we will truly be together all our life time.