chapter 58

Geetha's pov :

I was waiting for Anu to complete what she was saying...and I payed attention to that.

"Guys listen to me carefully...
I know this idea is going to the most routine and commonest one but I am sure it would be the one which works the most and effective one too." She said.

"What's the idea just say that already!!" I whined as I am really curious.

"Nothing special...just make him ride on the green monster." She said.

"Green monster??" Vinay asked confusedly.

Anu slapped her forehead as she looked at him with a 'You don't even know this?' look.

She then sighed in defeat as she said
" I didn't knew my friends are so dumb...let me clear it up.
Green monster as in JEALOUSY duffers...
It's an internet slang to describe it."

I chuckled as I said
" Who said I didn't know that...I was just waiting for him to make a fool out of him."

I am saying this with honesty guys...I actually knew this slang but my little dumb brain didn't work properly for a while...

"Ok I believe you..." She said sarcastically...

I pouted but didn't said anything further because I don't want to embarrass myself further more because she is a pro in doing that.
And Vinay is the most common victim of that.

I just smiled sheepishly at her as she shook her head in disbelief.

" Ok now...you all heard my plan. Let's try to make him jealous and see for his reactions of he give any...are you ok with this??" Anu said with full of confidence.

"How would we do that???" Vinay raised a question again.

"You..." She said pointing towards Vinay which we didn't understood.
"You will be the male lead in doing that ." She declared.

I made a face listening to that immediately.

Seriously like me and Vinay???
We are like brother and sister...
I would have agreed he would most probably feel jealous if he sees me with Varun but vinay??
I don't know...

Will this work out???
This question was bugging me from inside but anyway I have decided to atleast take a chance before even trying.

" She is like my sister..." Vinay said too.

"We know that...dr.Adarsh don't, so utilise that." Anu scoffed at him making him shut up.

"Yeah...other than you we don't know any other boys so you got to do that work." Vaishu said persuading him.

He immediately said
"Ok...I will do it."

I mentally scoffed at his behaviour.
When anu was asking he was like 'I am his sister' but one word from Vaishu he agreed.

Actually I have noticed his behaviour reagarding Vaishu from the day one...I know there is a crushing going on unknown to her.

Actually I think they make a good pair too.

Vaishu is silent , mature where as Vinay is like a troublemaker yet he never fails to take care of us when we go for little outings like restaurants any days.
He is like over protective brother....

Ok for me and Anu, not Vaishu.
If I say it he will probably kill me with his glares.

So the plan of making Adi jealous was confirmed.

After that I had to book a cab for going back home as it was already past our usual working time and I am sure Adi must have been home till now.

After 40 mins I was finally home.
When i saw that the door was locked from inside and I forgot to bring my set of keys.