Chapter 3

Geetha's pov :

I woke after listening the alarm sound.
I so wanted to go back to sleep...
Just 5 mins...I thought as I closed my eyes.

Suddenly I heard Sadhvi shouting at me...at first I thought it wasn't imagination. You know right how quite my Sadhvi is??
And then she threw something at me...I sat up on my bed startled.

'Thank gosh...it was just a dream. I couldn't even imagine my cutiepie seething in anger like that in real life.

Anyway cutiepie...here I come.' I thought as I got out of the bed before it starts inviting me to nap for some more time.
It's quite tempting you know...

After doing my morning chores I had a quick shower.
After coming to my bedroom...we don't have any attached washroom in our home,just a common one for all.
I started browsing my dresses...I don't have many outfits for occasions.
All I have is few sets of kurthis,tops and few dresses for any occasions.
But I have wore all of them and I wanted to look special at my bestie's wedding.

After thinking for sometime I knocked on my parents bedroom door.
My mom opened it...she looked like just up from the bed.

"Amma...I am thinking to wear a saree. Can you give me one of yours?" I asked

"Ok take it...they are in cupboard." She said and left the room.
My dad was still asleep ...not thinking to disturb him I took slow steps towards the cupboard.

I looked for a nice saree...my hands stopped at a yellow kanjeevaram saree.
It's looking simple yet elegant.
My brain said 'This is it...'
So without wasting time I grabbed the saree and ran into my room.
I paired up with the jewellery I had...and went near mom and said
"Amma I will be ready in 1/2 hour. Wake up Dad. He has to drop me at sadhvi's home."

She nodded her head...and I came back to my room and draped the saree myself.
I know how to do that...I learnt it when I was in school. I like dressing up some times and the other times I feel dreadful when I had to dress up.
I don't even know how my likings change the next second.
I think even you can compare yourselves...sometimes doing something which was your favourite may not look appealing to you anymore.

After applying light makeup and the jewellery I looked at myself in the mirror. I was satisfied with my look.

I came to living room and thought I will just wait for dad here. But dad beat me to it as he was already grabbing the keys of his activa.
I didn't said anything...but sat behind him.
The drive to sadhvi's home was just 5 minutes...as it is near to our house.but it would take 15 mins to walk and I can't walk wearing a saree.
"I will come back myself Dad." I said.

"You have enough money with yo" he asked.
I nodded my head showing him my hand.
I held a 500 note along with my mobile. I forgot to keep that in my mobile case...so I opened my mobile ASE placing the money in it and grinned at my work.
I really don't feel like carrying a bag just to keep few notes...its quite tiring.
Mobile case is the wallet for every girl out there...or is this what I believe?
I looked at time it was already 7:15.
I think she will be alone in there with all the relatives surrounding her.

Without wasting anymore time I went inside...there were many people,few roaming around...few were sitting and gossiping about how fastly they are marrying Sadhvi.
If she had any love affair ,her parents got to know and to get rid of her they are marrying her off...these were their gossips. I felt like hanging their heads to walls.
How can they talk about Sadhvi like this???
But not wanting to create a scene in the once in a lifetime occasion of my bestie I quickly went inside her bedroom only to see if empty.

I sat on her bed and started laughing at memes in my mobile.
Soon I heard the sound of door closing.
I looked up to see Sadhvi walking with a saree in her hand.