chapter 33

Geetha's pov :

I directly went to our room to rest.....I haven't even informed akki or Swapna that I am coming back today.

I just threw my bag carelessly in my wardrobe and laid on the bed, tired of the journey and the mental tiredness I was feeling all the while.

I was having multiple thoughts running inside my head.
' Should i say about my marriage to my friends???or should I hide it?'

I want to do the former sometimes and the later other times.

But then my thought went back to the times where Sadhvi hid her marriage with jeeju from akki and Swapna.

Eventhough they didn't express much disappointment to savi I felt that the matter did hurt them.
Best friend's marriage isn't a small thing as they care about us. They may feel like they aren't important to us but in real they are very important.

So finally I have decided I will just inform them....
It's not like I am gonna marry again in my life.
Even if I don't like that guy my parents or his parents will definitely try to convince me....say the thing a girl should do and endure because she is a girl. And she can't do divorce as they aren't nice enough.

They will ask me to adjust...anyways I am not much interested, atleast let me enjoy the celebrations with my friends.

I heard the sounddof footsteps...I looked at Swapna as she walked through ,looked at me a bit surprised.

"You came early???" She said.

I nodded my head with a slight smile on my lips.

" Thankgod Geetha....I was getting irritated with this Akki. She was going on about Ravi and they were doing PDA right infront of my eyes....I just escaped from them."she said dramatically.

I chuckled as I said
"May be they are relieved that finally they got much needed privacy."

She laughed at my statement and said
"I agree yeah....I wonder how Ravi manages, I mean akki is crazy she was asking him to feed her sandwich when they are in hospital canteen and poor Ravi had no other choice than feeding her."

I laughed as I imagined how embarrassing it could be...I mean feeding isn't embarassing but doing it infront of many eyes is....

Suddenly remembering the thing I need to say I said
" I want to say something ...."

She knitted her brows as she came and sat beside me signalling me to continue what I was talking.

"Umm..how should I say...ok let me just tell you , my marriage got fixed." I said with a little heavyness in my heart which I covered it up with a bright smile as if it was the happiest thing in my life.

"Really!!!!"she asked.
I nodded my head indicating yes but she was not ready to believe me I think.

"Tell me the truth Geetha...if I find that it's a prank I will kill you and I mean it." She said gritting her teeth signalling how serious she is.

"Yeah I am serious when I said that." I said.

She had this bright smile on her face....

She was genuinely happy for me when I was crying about the same thing.

But when she hugged me in happiness I felt like 'so what if I get marry , so what if I don't get my love...I atleast got good friends who are concerned about me. It's enough for me.'

"Congratulations to be bride!!!!" She almost shouted.

I immediately cupped her mouth to make sure our voices doesn't get out of the room because already there were few complaints about us for being loud here.

I mean we are loud when we all are together....but the thing is the new hostel is so quiet which isn't suitable for our mentality,and we don't have any other choice than follow the rules here because this is near to hospital we work and is economically efficient for us.

I smiled stiffly as she looked at me.
"Thanks.." I said.

"So when is the marriage.....say quickly I still have many preparations to make.
I should call my mom to order a lehenga to wear on marriage and other clothes for few other rituals.
Does your family conduct any Sangeet??? You should say now itself because it would be difficult to arrange clothes in short time. And I don't want to compromise...I should look as the most beautiful bride's friend." She said smugly.

This girl is really mad...

"Are you mad or what??? I just said that marriage is fixed and even I don't know when that occasion is..." I said.

"What yaar...your marriage you should know." She whined.

Looks like she is more enthusiastic than me.

"May be months later even dad didn't said anything about this." I said honestly.

"You didn't asked..." She asked raising her brows.

"I...I didn't." I said meekly.

"Are you ok with the marriage or anyone forcing you??? Say the truth I will stand beside you." She said which made my heart swell in happiness.

"No no...no one forced me.its just many things remained in my mind at that time that I didn't even had sense to ask when was the marriage." I said.

"Ok it happens...you are occupied with things.
And I just hope this jeeju will turn out like Sid jeeju.
I don't mean to compare them, what I wanted to say is he should take care of you and love you to the core." She said.

"I hope..." I said , but honestly I want to have a peaceful life....by myself without that guy because I can't expect myself to behave as a loving wife to that guy when I love Adi madly.

"Did you tell Akki???" She asked

I shook my head...and her smile widened as if she achieved something.

"I was the first??not even Sadhvi???" She asked again.
I nodded my head.

She was shaking her shoulders dancing in her place.

I looked at her wierdly....

"What???I ama happy that I got the news first." She said.
I chuckled listening to this.

"Ok then...now let me rest. I am quite tired." She said yawning.

I nodded my head and saw as she fell on bed and soon drifted into sleep.

When I remembered I didn't asked when is marriage i felt like fool....

I should have asked him.
But now how can I ask dad??
I mean I can't just call him and ask the date of my marriage without him taking out this topic, because he may feel like I am too eager to marry.

I will try with Amma....but not now
May be few weeks later. I said to myself.

I...I want peace in my life because I couldn't have love atleast.

****

Please vote the chapter guys...

In the further updates I will write about adi and his point of view