chapter 52

Geetha's pov :

I smiled to myself looking at the helpless face of Adi...

Even though a part of me was feeling pity seeing his look I just wanted him to feel frustrated just like I had felt all these months.

Past six months I had felt so lonely when ever I come home even with the presence of mom and dad because deep inside I had always hoped for the company of my husband which I didn't get clearly.

So husband....now you will have to compensate for all the times we lost in your stubbornness.

I will catch you like a leech and will never leave you even if you beg me until we resolve all the things between us. I thought.

My thoughts broke as he suddenly stopped the car making me fall on the dashboard infront.

I glared at him to show I am angry with you look but he just signalled me to look at something.

His arm was strechted to my neck protecting from banging my head to the car.
So basically he saved me....so I smailed awkwardly as I sat back not uttering a word.

He unlocked the door and I got out of the car.
It was apartments...
And looks recently built based on the cleanliness and the surroundings.

I just hope ther would be a convenience store near the building because I usually want to eat something or others when I come back home.
Back at Hyderabad mom used to fill up a whole cabinet with my favourite snacks. But here I don't yhink I would be so responsible to do that and adi...he don't even know my likings.

But then again I should probably blame these junk for my weight gain.
Sigh....they are so tasty too.

I shook my head as I saw him trying to remove my huge trolley bag from the trunk while holding other one with difficulty.

I reached out for the smaller bag as he hold the big one.
I waited for him to walk as I can follow him.

He reached for the lift presseing the button.
But there wasn't any lift coming... So he went and tapped on the table awakening the watch man who just slept through his shift.

He was startled...
When Adi asked about lift he said that it is is not working since morning and they will repair it tomorrow as no one was available now.

He just nodded his head as he held the handle of the huga bag and dragged to the stairs.

Even I ran behind him...now I really regret bringing so many things.
I should have just bought things at the shopping malls here. See now how my hubby is straining himself.

After climbing for four floors...by then I was sweating like pig but when I looked at my hubby I was astonished.

"He isn't even breathing heavily....such a stamina.
May be is a boost boy." I grinned myself. But stopping that when he looked at me giving me 'are you mad' look.

"That's our flat." He said pointing towards the one at the right side beside the lift.

I nodded my head as he took the keys from his pocket and opened it.

I waited patiently till he went inside before I removed my footwear and stepped inside placing my right leg first.

I am usually not superstitious but I do follow few things...and now that I am hoping things to get better I can't take any chances.

I looked at the home only to make faces.

'I can guarantee that the house isn't been cleaned since past week.
How does he manage to live in this garbage.'
There was a layer of dust on the floor which I can feel because I am barefooted.
I sighed as I walked forwards entering the livingroom.