chapter 73

Geetha's pov :

Letting go of the hurt is the best way we could move on.

Because holding on to that things isn't bringing you anywhere but gives you the tormenting pain which eats you up from inside making sure there is nothing left over inside you...you will be nothing but a hollow.

So I tried to push all the negative feelings and hurt to backside of my heart and locked it tightly.

I am done avoiding Adi since morning...I miss him already.
It's been 8 hours I talked to him.
I don't know about him but I feel like hugging him tightly and never leave his arms not caring a bit about the surroundings.

'If you don't call me a pervert I will say you one thing.
I am secretly anticipating for this day to end quickly so we could be alone finally.
Privacy is the thing we aren't getting here...where I am finding a little progress in our relationship but when we are alone back at vizag we got tons of it yet couldn't do anything useful.'

But some part of my heart doesn't want to go back...

What if everything we are doing is part of an act and I would be deprived of it the second we come out of this house?

I can't possibly get back to my old self without some period of grief which I can only overcome by doing tons of works and tons of food.
I don't want to go back to the place we are standing since the marriage now that I felt like we moved forward.
I can't take any steps back.

While wondering all these things I lost the track of time that it's already dinner time.

Every relative left our home as they need to resume their work also...

Father asked me.
"When are you guys leaving???"

A small pout formed on my face by now...I don't really want to leave this place now.
This might be first time I am feeling this.

But we can't stay back. We have a life ahead of this...a career for which we worked so hard.

When I thought about stuff I remembered that Adi said we will go back tomorrow which made me even upset. So from tomorrow we will stay in separate rooms...

I don't want to go back!!! I thought.

To my surprise adi said
"We will go the day after tomorrow...we don't know when we could come back again and Geetha misses her mom verymuch"

Such a liar!!!
But I love him alright.

Father nodded his head in approval.
"Even I am thinking the same...we can't meet too often so it's better this way.
And I have to thankyou for thinking about her Adarsh."

Adi shook his head politely as he said something which fluttered my heard to the extent that I wonder where it would be if not for the ribcage stopping it from jumping out...

"There's absolutely nothing for you to thank me.
She is my wife...she left everything , her home from past 24 years in order to come to me. It's a lot to take in but still she is such a sweetheart. She doesn't ask me anything so I think it's my responsibility to give her happiness which I ought to be."

His words were so sincere that I wanted to double check if I am misunderstanding something since morning....

I felt awful. He might be true to his self when he took me in his arms.
And I say I love him yet I couldn't believe his behaviour and distinguish if it's true or not.

From the second he said that words everyone looked at me like I am the most luckiest girl out there alive.
Honestly I believed it when I got to marry Adi...

Even if Adi is not the perfect individual like he is now I still love him with all the heart.
His existence alone is enough for me to fall head over heels.

When it was the time for us to sleep I came to our room laid on my bed without bothering to change into comfortable clothes.
I just want to see him now.

A sigh escaped from me as I felt tired after all day of the mental turmoil I went through.

Just then the door creaked open that I sat up on the bed immediately.

"Sorry...did I disturb you???" He asked me..
But I was lost in seeing him that I forgot to answer.
He snapped his fingers infront of me.

"No...no. I am fine.
I am waiting for you." I said not hiding anything.

Today I want to talk.
I want to know where we stand...

I just want the truth even if it's disappointing or it makes me happy.

He frowned as he said
"You could have slept I would joined you in bed."

I shook my head in disproval.
"I want to talk."

He nodded hesitantly as he said
" Let me change give me 5."

I don't have patience to go out so I just dived under the blanket making sure I don't see anything eventhough I want to see his naked torso which made me go crazy once again.
But I don't want to be at my bad behaviour...atleast not just now.

So I just patiently waited for him to call me even though my heart was pounding at the possibility that he was changing his clothes.

Did he remove his shirt???

Should I take a peek at him?
He wouldn't notice that right???

But what if he sees me...it will be so embarrassing.
Just wait patiently Geetha!!!
I was busy mentally talking with myself that I didn't notice how time flew he now sat on the bed beside me and caught hold of the blanket covering me before removing it.

I sat up with that act.
There was no words exchanged.

We were drowning in eachother's eyes...
I felt like he is looking through me.
I couldn't handle his intense gaze anymore...
I just fell forward hugging him.
He would have fallen back if he was not firmly sitting...
But I didn't care about any thing that second.
What mattered to me was him and only him.

Who knows if I would have that after we talk??

So I am just taking advantage of the situation as I held his neck and hugged him closely.

"What happened???" He asked when he felt some wetness on his neck...
I know I was crying but I don't know the exact reason of it.

When he tried to push me from his arms...I held hi even tighter like my life depends on him.
He is the anchor that's keeping me safe in this sea which is full of storms that I could drown in them.

He is the protector.

"Geetha...don't cry." He said but I shook my head as teras were flowing uncontrollably.

He pushed me back with little force making sure to not hurt me as he hold me shoulder but a whine escaped from my mouth as I don't want to move far.
I want to hold him...

It may be the last time I am holding him if things doesn't go as I anticipate.

"Let me hold you..." I pleaded.

But he shook his head almost immediately making my heart sink.

'This is it isn't it???'

We are at end...I think so.

What will i do now???

****
Please do vote and comment.
What are your reactions reading this??
Please let me know.