chapter 18

Adarsh's pov :

I was tired after doing a nightshift and then work for the whole day continuously.

Trust me guys it so wreakingly disturbing my head. All I need now a good night sleep.

But when Sid invited me for the get together I couldn't bring myself to say no.
Atleast not when I knew she would be there too , and I can do anything to get few glimpses of her.
Her postings in ER ended I think so...
She isn't coming here everyday as she used to before so I haven't seen her often she comes sometimes though and I get satisfied with that.

If you guys are wondering what happened to me why am I like this , wanting to see her let me fill you up with the details.

Actually nothing much happened to be honest in my life past 7 months.
I was working my ass off these months as intern.

After fest I avoided seeing her as she is doing something to me.

Something which I am not aware of or may be I have never imagined.

I didn't want that , but her one glance was enough for me to bring back to the square position.
And heck it wasn't like she is even talking to me.
It's just a look when we bump into while walking and then she turns away her head as if she is avoiding me.

Like hell!!! I should be the one avoiding her but here I am waiting for her to talk to me or something yet at the same time determined to avoid her.
I think I have gone crazy...

So like that I landed up there but when I looked at her all my exhaustion flee away as if it was never there.

All I could think about was her and only her.

She was breathtakingly beautiful in the saree. The dark blue colour was complimenting her greatly by contrasting with her complexion.
I short she was looking like an angel.

But she avoid me here too I guess. As she engaged herself with the other things.
I even spoke with her friends , atleast fee sentences but she was quite while I was there most of the times.

When we played that stupid game she revealed that she has a crush on someone...
I thought it's just a crush , it doesn't mean much but the next second she said she is loving SOMEONE.

That was my limit.

I don't know why I am caring about that...I honestly don't.
All I know is I DIDN'T LIKE IT.

I so wanted to drag her to an empty room and question her.
But my conscience yelled at me.
'What will you speak??? Who is she to you??? Are you liking her?'

The last sentence was enough for me to shut up and sit in my place obediently.

I don't like her...I said this to myself as I don't want to like anyone.

But as the time passed looking at her I wanted to talk with her. But don't know what I am gonna talk. I think I should stop being so stupid and crazy for talking with her.
She is no one... absolutely NO ONE.

I wanted to escape from her. Thankfully it was the time. But much to my dismay I was asked to drop her safely.

There was a turmoil running inside me.
'You don't want to unnecessarily associate yourself with her and start liking her right??? And for your informationy she already loves someone. So just go in you way leaving her.' my brain spoke.

But in the next instant my heart said
' so for such reasons you are leaving her , and ask her to come alone that too in this night???'

I was speachless a second. But then I composed myself.
It's just dropping her right...I will do that without any calms. I said to myself.