Chapter 74 - Alley of Justice international!!

-Back in the abandoned towns harbor-

"So, you're really not staying?" I asked.

Elizabeth shook her head and gave me a warm smile.

"Oy theenk ih' would be baest if we gao. We cahn geh' a hayd staht on ahh journay." She giggled. "And we gawt a new maembah!"

Elizabeth jumped over onto Rushon, who immediately hid his face. Jack walked over to Rushon and rested a hand on his head.

"I'm proud of you kid, go have an adventure. Make sure to send me pictures." Then he patted his head. "Oh, and I'm so telling Haruto on you."

"H-hey! It's not like that!"

"Raylly it's nawt! Oy just theenk it's cute whaen he's embahrahssed!" Elizabeth snickered. "Plus Oy wahnt t' leahn haow t' command the woind loike he does!"

"Ah look at that, the student becoming the master huh?" Jack chuckled.

"N-no way. I still have a lot to learn. So I think training with these guys may do me some good. I want to be stronger." Rushon took his hood off and smiled at Jack wildly. "Then I'll come back and beat you."

Jack's eyes got wide, and then he started to laugh.

"I look forward to it, problem child."

I stepped forward toward him and he moved his attention to me.

"I promise the next time we see each other, I'll be a worthy leader" I held out my hand to him. "Thank you for everything, you taught me a lot. We couldn't have done any of this without you."

Rushon smiled and shook my hand.

"You're a great leader already, just need a little work here and there. I can't wait for our rematch."

He let go of my hand, then someone yanked me back. I stumbled and watched Zack step forward. Rushon squinted at him, and Zack immediately looked away.

"Thank you, for sacrificing yourself for me. I hate to admit it, but I don't think we could've done any of this without you. So yeah.."

Rushon smiled and he stepped closer to him. Then punched his shoulder.

"Make sure your sister gets to enjoy her time in the sun alright? I'm sure that's something she'd love to share with you."

He looked back to Rushon and smiled.

"Right," Zack hummed.

He'd been so depressed the past few days, it was good to see him like this. Speaking of depression. I looked over to Leo and Vergil, who were talking up a storm. It's crazy to think that they tried to kill each other not too long ago. I walked over to the two, and once I grew close Vergil turned toward me and bowed.

"I'm sorry again for lashing out at you!" Vergil said quickly.

I chuckled nervously and waved my hands at him.

"Hey it's alright, seriously it's okay. S-stop bowing, it's embarrassing." I chuckled.

"O-oh alright, sorry," Vergil said again.

"If you say sorry one more time, I'm going to punch you," Leo grumbled.

"Oh in so-" Vergil clasped his mouth.

Then I just laughed.

"Relax, none of us hold it against you. We all get sad Sometimes. The important thing is that we get back up."

Vergil looked up into my eyes and smiled.

"Ya know, everyone here is so carefree. It's nice to finally feel like that myself. Thank you, I have to thank the Wizard too before I leave. Oh and Icarus!" Vergil bowed again, then ran off.