Chapter 89 - Magic Tricks

"You ready kid?" I asked the little magician.

"I'm always ready for Magica Zack!"Wiz cheered.

"Even without the old magic hat?"

Wiz bit his lip, but nodded. Taking his hat off and handing it to me. I held it up and shewed him forward.

"Well go on! The kids are waiting." I insisted.

He looked back toward the curtain that masked us from the crowd. Just beyond the curtain was the creepy animatronics and a crowd full of kids. Wiz clenched his fist, and then confidently walked through the curtain and took center stage.

"Now let's see how long it takes for the staff to realize we're not supposed to be here," I said with a chuckle.

I went to set the hat down and something immediately snatched my hair in its teeth. I jumped and looked over, and I saw that stupid horse eating my hair!

I immediately grabbed his jaw and started to burn it. It whined and retreated. I dropped the hat and started making air walls all around it. Screw that thing! I took a step back and tried to walk back to the curtain, only to run into a Chuckie animatronic.

That wasn't there before..

"Either I've had way too much mountain dew, or this thing wasn't there before.." I mumbled.

Just don't question it. Just don't question it. I ignored the demon-possessed Chuckie and walked out onto the stage. I looked over and saw Wiz, sprouting a gigantic smile while he juggled his own severed head.

The kids were cheering and the staff were staring in awe.

"Magica!" Wiz cheered.

He tossed his head up and then it landed back on his neck, facing backwards. He stumbled around a bit and soon grabbed his head. Then with one hard twist, he turned his head back towards the crowd.

"TA-DA!!" Wiz cheered, and the crowd went wild.

I smiled widely and wiz ran over to me. He tapped my arm with his wand, and suddenly three cups appeared above me. Then right before they came down, I made two other clones who all got trapped inside the cups.

I remembered Leo telling me about this spell. This cup spell in fighting circumstances forces the opponent to make a choice, if he chooses the wrong cup he loses one of his gifts. He can only use this once a day, but it's amazing. But Leo did say he rarely ever used his spells, he just relied on the hat. I wonder why he doesn't use stuff like this?

The air began to shift inside the cup, and I could tell the magic was shuffling us around. I closed my eyes and folded my arms, time for the reveal.

"What cup is he under!" Wiz called out.

The crowd hollered for a bit, but soon the middle cup sounded like the one they agreed on. I heard it lift up, and the crowd cheered. Then I heard another lift, and so did mine.

"What!? There are three of him now!"

"No way!"

"That's incredible!"

"The stage had a hole under it!"

The crowd sparked with debate and soon the cups slammed back down. Then it spun around again, and I dispelled my clones. I opened my eyes, and I practically peed myself. In the darkness with me were bold demonic red eyes. Staring into the depths of my soul.

"Magica!" Wiz cheered.

I held my hand out and blasted the eyes with my fire. Soon my cup lifted up, to reveal the Chuckie animatronics melted face.