Chapter 82 - A new arc begins!

Zack and I stared speechless at the angelic rays that illuminated from Rex's palm. We both glanced over at each other, then back at his hand.

"Y-you scared?" Zack stuttered

"N-no way! I trust him." I stuttered.

"Don't be a bunch of wimps." Leo sighed.

"Shut up lizard breath!" Zack grumbled.

Sun giggled and happily skipped over to us.

"Are you gonna fry them, master!?" She cheered.

"Shut up," Rex replied.

His hand shined bright over us all. A gentle warmth caressed my hands as my fingers started to feel whole again. Not only that, but I started to feel energetic too.

"Damn! Can I pocket some of that sunshine?" Zack snickered.

"I should hit you for a lame joke like that." Leo huffed.

"I'd like to see you tell a joke!"

"All I'd have to do is say your name, right?" Leo said with a smirk.

"Anyways, thank you Rex, for everything." I said and started to stand up.

"The only reason I'm healing you, is because I know you'll be stronger next time I see you," Rex said dryly.

"Oh, don't worry snow white. I'll definitely win the next time I see you." Zack snickered with a cocky smirk.

Rex for once gave back a smirk.

"Don't disappoint me, Wizard." He replied.

I went to open my mouth, but all of our phones went off at the same time. We looked between each other, and Leo was the first to check his.

"What? Check your phones." Leo demanded.

I did as Leo asked and pulled my phone out, and I saw a message on my screen. It read.

'Prepare for the Mors game'

"The Mors game?" I mumbled.

"It means death in Latin," Leo replied.

I looked between us and noticed Rex hadn't checked his phone.

"Well hurry up and read it! I wanna see!" Sun cheered from behind. "Death game! That sounds fun!"

I turned around and saw Sun leaning on Leo's shoulder. Leo bared his teeth and took a breath. Clearly calming down.

"What!? I can't trace the message!?" I heard Penelope whine.

I took a breath and opened up the message. Death game huh? Why not...

The message read:

'Welcome to the Mors game! This game only has a few simple rules.

1.Everyone will participate whether you like it or not!

2. During this game's run, no one will return from death! Unless a gift grants that user the ability!

3. You may only use one gift during this time! That gift will be decided by the round of twelve!

Finally, don't forget to entertain us! This game will begin in exactly a month! So make sure you prepare the right gift!

"You've gotta be kidding me," I mumbled.

"Good thing we killed my dad when we did." Leo sighed.

"What is it?" Rex asked.

"Don't have a phone snow white?" Zack asked.

"Master got his phone destroyed while fighting Gilda a few months back!" Sun giggled.