4. Tips & Tea

I made my way towards the elevator, anxiously adjusting my uniform as I greeted the hotel guests that were already in there. "Hello, good afternoon!"

I was ignored by everyone except for a kind looking old man in a Hawaiian shirt. An old lady even clutched onto her pearls at my sight.

What makes her think I wanna steal her mento's necklace?

Since my floor was the highest, everyone proceeded to leave except for me. The elevator bell eventually went off as I deeply breathed, placing my hands behind my back just how Lionel would. I don't really know why, I just thought it would make me look classier or something, I don't know, I'm a rat.

The large embellished doors of the Valiant suite opened up by themselves, making me foolishly flinch back as I forgot it was even able to do that.

The door opened into the wide structural magnificence I could never get used to seeing. The suite ended up empty as my cautious footsteps slightly echoed around the tall spacious walls.

I observed the living room and pass the large clear glass to look outside the large terrace with a tempting pool.

No one.

I awkwardly peeked through the kitchen.

No one.

I then peeked into one of the large bedrooms.

No one.

Damn, this place is way to spacious to be empty. Where's everyone at?

"In here Castiel, I'm currently bathing so do use another bathroom." Mrs. Kuzanagi's familiarly silky voice spoke out as I tried to quickly regain myself from being flustered.

"I-it's just me ma'am."

"It's just you?"

"The bellhop ma'am!" I gulped.

"Oh come on in!" Her tone quickly eased up as I took a moment to enter only because I was scared to see her naked. "I'm covered in bubbles larger than life so don't worry about any unwanted imagery being embedded into your head!" She playfully laughed.

Damn, even the way she laughs sounds rich.

With her affirming that I wouldn't see her naked I eventually entered the bathroom that was way more spacious than my house. Right of the bat the sounds of water waving and bubbling presented itself to me as bubbles began to float around the bathroom, some even landing on my uniform.

Her face beamed the second she looked at me. "Oh I know you! You were that sweet boy that helped me with my luggage. Are you the new bellhop dear?" I quickly nodded as I struggled to maintain eye contact with her.

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh that's great to hear! Castiel made the last bellhop cry unfortunately." My eyes widened down at the soaked floor. "She's now resigned so maybe a male bellhop would suit him much better." I gulped once again.

I didn't even know how to respond to what she just said as she luckily spoke once more before the atmosphere fell into a pit of silence. "Now, I must say that um, forgive me but what's your name again?"

"Shiloh ma'am."

"Shiloh." She let my name out with a tone smoother than butter. "I like that name. May I call you Shi?"

"You can call me whatever you want ma'am." I quickly nodded.

"Well then Shi, please just call me Lucy. Ma'am sounds so overbearing and I already hear it enough at work. So yea anyways, like I was saying Shi-" She took a moment to throw me a genuine smile as she fiddled her beautifully red manicured nails. "I wanna apologize to you on behalf of Lionel. I see the way he speaks to you. He think it's fine to be an absolute dictator towards his peers and it disgusts me."