18. Drawing & Dancing

My feet lightly swung behind me as I was laid down on my bed surrounded by countless pens and pencils as well as my phone for the project. I kept getting distracted though as my mind continuously traced back to everything that happened today. I didn't even know whether I should tell Tori about Luka apologizing or not. It was so unexpected and I'm still trying to process everything we said to each other.

After finally being able to write a few sentences out on the board, my phone notified me of a new message that I was too afraid to read.

"Heym." Castiel's text read.

"Hii." I replied.

"My bad I meant to type hey not heym. My finger slipped and I'm I even spilledsomeof my drink now and fuck." I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as I imagined all the chaos ensuing in the suite.

"It's okay, you're okay." I sent with a finger in my mouth. "What's going on? I don't want you to get hurt or anything."

"I'm fine, I just needed to sit down." He responded. "How've you been?"

"I'm doing good just a little tired. What about you?"

"I'm drunk as FUCK. What's got you so tired?"

"Had a long day at work." I sent and continued writing down my research.

My head tilted and moved back as I made sure my hand writing wasn't crooked or inconsistent. It would be embarrassing to Castiel if I didn't match his beautifully crafted designs.

I looked to the left and read his message. "Oh then why are you still up? It's late."

"I'm working on a school project." I rapidly sent before dropping my phone face down on the bed to avoid further distractions.

While writing the next sentences down on the piece of paper, my eyes rapidly widened as a sudden realization struck all throughout my body like a fatal bullet.

Did I just tell Castiel I was working on a school project?

Shiloh.

You.

Are.

An.

Idiot.

My immediate realization caused me to drop my pen down on the board which caused a small black streak to print on some of the design. "Fuck!" I cursed as I reached out for my phone, my eyes shifting as I reopened the conversation, only to see Castiel already typing.

"Please don't find out it's me, please don't find out it's me, please." My voice cracked as his speech bubble stopped typing and disappeared, causing me to gasp.

His speech bubble would reappear only to disappear a few more times, indicating he was struggling to know what he was about to say.

Could he have gotten a clue? Should I jump off a bridge now?

"Project for what?" He finally responds.

"It's for dance." I let out a momentary sigh of relief. "We were assigned a dance move and we have to talk about its history lol." I bit my lip and sent as he still hasn't responded.

"What dance move did you choose?" He asks as I felt somewhat relieved that he hasn't blocked me yet. I wonder if he caught my slip up?

Quick Shiloh, dance move, dance move, pick a dance move!

"Twerking." I sent.

What have I done.

"Twerking?"