28. Consequences & Crying

I woke up the next morning with my eyes feeling as if they were going to simply fall out of their sockets.

Every possible emotion was painted on my face now as I felt a long hard object poke against my lower back, reminding me that what happened last night wasn't just a steamy elongated wet dream.

Castiel's long muscular arms were wrapped around me as I was held captive by his towering structure. I tried my best to get out of it but my strength wouldn't suffice.

I need to wake this boy up, it's getting weird.

"Castiel." My voice came off dry and cracky. "Castiel." I repeated only slightly louder.

"Mmhm." He quietly moaned, his eyes still shut as he pulled me back closer against him, making him fully rub against me now.

"Wake up!" I squeaked, my free hand rapidly meeting against my mouth in shock.

I seemed to have made enough noise as Castiel's head slowly got up from the pillow with a confused squint. "What the-" His arms slid off of me as he quickly moved his body away. "Where am I?" His voice was deep and raspy.

"My house." I immediately got up from the bed as his shirtless self watched me look at him with genuine uncertainty. "You got really drunk last night and insisted I take you home with me and-and stuff happened." I explained in a soft voice.

Castiel's lower jaw stuck out in disbelief as his crystallized eyes left mine to point up at the ceiling. "Huh." He laid back with his muscular arms crossing behind his head. "So everything that happened yesterday, wasn't a dream?" He was far from being uncomfortable.

"No." I gulped as he seemed nonchalant with me reminding him of his messiness yesterday.

"So does that mean that we actually?" He didn't finish his sentence as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Actually what?" My brows awkwardly furrowed down.

"You know-" His eyes broke eye contact with me as his cheeks began to flush red.

"Y-yea." His face looked at ease as I felt the complete opposite. "We did."

Silence inevitably breaks out between us as he began to stretch, his tatted skin flexing against my sheets with a deep yawn as I watched the window reflect beautifully off his eyes. "I like it here."

His statement confused me. "My house?"

"Yea." He looked back at me as I noticed a newer and much more revised warmth behind them. "It's peaceful."

I half-laughed at that. "Okay, I know my place isn't the best but you don't have to lie to me."

"I'm not lying, I mean it." He takes a deep breath in and looks at me. "Your place feels more of a home than that technological prison egg I was in." He sighed, licking over his lips as he curiously gazed around my room.

Rays of sunlight beamed into my room as it was hard not to focus on his body that was getting defined by it. The fantasy was over and reality was now slowly sinking in as I decided to cut to the chase. "Look Castiel, you can be honest." My voice cracked as the words that were about to leave my mouth were breaking me apart. "What happened between us last night should've never happened. It was reckless and-

His eyes widened at me as his joy faltered. "What? What are you talking about?" He began to simultaneously speak with me but I didn't stop as my nerves gradually became worse.

"You fired me, I was gonna lose you, you left the suite destroyed-"

"Shiloh-"

"My body is hurting and now I have to deal with getting you out of here without my mom suspecting a thing-" He tried to interrupt me as he failed.